Page 6 of 25 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: Pax

miketsouth
    Them some nice clips Donnie. I hope they stay up for the winter as i cant seem to extract them from the flash factory.
    Eric, you did a fantastic job of handling the A/V as usual....most of the work is after you get home. And tell Patty how much we (Teri wish she was there and enjoy the pics) appreciate the efforts.
    Summer aint over Big Boy. We still got an appointment at Dam4. Easy to fool 'em in your own woods. Ray gots the SCHNIZZLE, and i hear he is chompin at the bit to git his teeths on the MOUSE.
    what he dont know wont hurt him till i show up anyway.
    OH YEAH THEM POMONKEY BOYS: a weekend of no excuses and truck pulls
    YOU HEAR THAT FAKETHIS!!! THATS RIGHT I SAID IT. IF POPS WILL TOLERATE US, lets DO IT.

fakethis
    Bring them up MouseBoy the guns are loaded and ready to play. Let me know when you want 2 do this........................ :crossx:

miketsouth
    another fine day at the Pax with Brother Donnie. Windy, beautifull day.....few other boats. Water just as muddy as usual, no salt, even at high tide.
    New valve covers made a slight difference, ever so slight, about what was expected...always can use a little more when threatened by a MOPAR...mouse aint scart.
    Fine repast, right on time and a smooth ride home.
    All i can say Donnie is that the snoot will work as was thought. No way around it. Been that way for years, and is something to look forward to. Least i am faster than you THIS weekend.

Lady Warhawk
    ROFL, this is the best entertainment thread. MikeT & Fakethis, ya'll are too funny:rollside:

fakethis
    Well mouseboy gots yer boat runnin good ? Its almost time to fire up MIGHTEY WHITEY ! And please stay out of the way when your fishing i dont want to get any Yellow on my boat as i fly past you.

miketsouth
    Well mouseboy gots yer boat runnin good ? Its almost time to fire up MIGHTEY WHITEY ! And please stay out of the way when your fishing i dont want to get any Yellow on my boat as i fly past you.
    me fishing
    thats the only way you going to fly past me on the water.
    and i dont fish
    i can hear it now:
    "hey mikeT i want to come to the Pax"
    'you gonna bring whitey, and about 40 gallons cam2?'
    "my boat only hold 5 gallons"
    'bring a crab net or a fish pole'

miketsouth
    guess this weekend it just wasnt meant to be...
    we were there, though. Had a pickanick in the cold ass rain but good people.
    FAKETHIS would have been right at home...boats on trailers, mouse down for the count.

fakethis
    Ni**er Please ! :devil: You dont have enough NOS 2 beat Whitey......

miketsouth
    read at the top of the page where the thread title is "PAX" Not ANNA or DAM 4....
    I dont need no NOS to outrun you on the Pax. :lightsabe
    Bring that Pig Block down here and see....:sqeyes:
    then you can ride with me in a good boat....
    maybe after we get back from a real ride i let you polish a little chrome.

nitro557
    when are you going on anouther one of those rides

Page 6 of 25 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast