Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112

Thread: ( Horable news about htm 30 ft testing 2 people killed

summerlove
    RD is right. (amazing! HAHA) Anyway, I too do not think that inexperience had anything to do with last weeks events. Which makes it even more so serious. What about the inexperienced guy with a couple of beers in him driving his family and friends around at 100 and loses control or makes a bad decision. Scary! I just think that before the govt regulates us, we (the recreational boaters)ought to do some speed control on our own before more people are injured or killed. We need to establish limitations and assess the situation before we go out. I also agree with RD that this topic is not appropriate on this thread.
    I'm out...
    Rick

pgf127rt
    gigamurph, I can answer your question regarding dragboat licensing, every time you move up in class say from bracket to progas you must make 2 licensing passes before the competition commitee, one pass is a half track blast, if you pass the half track then it is a banzai, balls to the walls pass to show you are capable of controlling the type boat at the speed for the class, and I have seen several not pass the test, it isn't easy, especially in SDBA and IHBA, no gimmes, hope this answered your ?

mach1 454
    i was at castaic sunday and boy was it sad. all you could see was the lifegaurds searching and the helicopter flying around. im 17years old and will never forget this sad tragedy especially when i go to castaic and pass the part were the boat sunk. but at least they died doing what they
    LOVED doing HOT BOATING.RIP bros

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112