Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: ( Horable news about htm 30 ft testing 2 people killed

modvptnl
    I'm trembling and speechless at the same time.
    I'm still praying this is a bad dream.

WILDMAN
    Just goes to show, one minute life is great and every things going great, next minutes, it's over! I guess we need to think about the possibilities before we do what's fun. we all need to be careful. Life can end in a flash. WILDMAN- i think I'll slow down for a while

beached1
    wow. This is terrible news. It's a shame that life can be taken so easily. My condolences.

B-rad502
    This is a horrible day for all. It just goes to show, enjoy life while you can. This is the first I have been on this board since yesterday when evrybody was talking about the 150 mph run. I don't know what to think. Our thoughts and prayers are with all the friends and family. http://free.***boat.net/ubb/frown.gif

MrHavasuCat
    Very sad news. My condolences go out to the families involved. Maybe we should all take a step back and think about life and how fragile it is. It is also a very sad loss for the boating world as well.

spectras only
    It's a sad day for all of us hot boat family members, brought together on these forums by the passion of our lives.It's a cruel reminder, things can go wrong in a flash.Rethink how we treat each other in our daily lives, and give respect regardless of differing opinions.My condolences to those who are closely touched by this terrible accident.
    [This message has been edited by spectras only (edited January 11, 2002).]

DickDanger
    My condolences go out to the friends and family of these people. Very sad. Godspeed to all that were involved in the crash. -Dick Danger

HBjet
    Confirmed.
    Ken Lane was the first one found.
    Steve (owner of HTM)
    Chuck (MrpumpsHTM)
    And another person (sorry, I didn't get his name)
    These three are still missing in the lake.
    HBjet
    More news in. The boat has been located 246ft under. The three missing have not been located, and the search will continue through the morning if needed.
    HBjet
    [This message has been edited by HBjet (edited January 11, 2002).]

Miss1Quickjet
    What a sad day for not only the families of those on the boat, but also for all those who are in the boat industry or who have any interests in boats at all. We will definitely be praying for the families of those involved.

Miss1Quickjet
    [This message has been edited by Miss1Quickjet (edited January 11, 2002).]

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast