Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast

Thread: HTM Crash

ROZ
    Hustler,
    I was suspicious to this too, but it looks as if he tried to make a respond with a quote, and screwed up....
    I do agree with your post. All this speculating kind of sucks.

gigamurph
    Folks, I would like to apologize to all of you! Especially HTMLady and family, the Coulombe family, the Weisman family, the Lane family, and the Brinkman family, and all their friends. I just read some of the speculation, theories, and comments directed at the four brothers that were making me wince when I read them and could only imagine what the families and friends were feeling. I lost my Dad suddenly 4 1/2 years ago and I know that I couldn't take people talking about him, much less what had happened to him for quite sometime. I feel terribly for those that are going through this. I set here and I wish I could make this whole thing; tragedy, their sorrow, and this "pitiful" thread go away. I'm sorry. I was only trying to head off some grief in respect of the families and friends. I'm sorry. I will sign off by thanking all of you for your concern and kind words for the bereaved and on my behalf. MAY GOD KEEP AND BLESS YOU ALL!
    [This message has been edited by gigamurph (edited January 22, 2002).]

LeadFootTheRabbit
    Hey Gig, what your saying is good and it is heart felt. Like you and everyone else on this board my heart and thoughts go out to the families and friends affected by this tragedy. We show our love by sharing our thoughts here online, getting with Brian and HTM vinyl, sending cards and letters and pitching in a few dollars to the memorial fund. This is all good.
    Thing is, if people want to speculate, theorize or discuss what may or may not have happened, let them. Nobody means disrespect to the families. This is a boat forum and that is the common thread we all come here for.
    When I first heard the news on ABC news I logged on to the board to see what info was available. I too was stunned, but I also wanted to know why. HaulinAZZ and Spectra77 make some good points and comments. I for one am glad they did. They said the things alot of were thinking but didn't because we too wanted to be sensitive to others. Its been well over a week now and the rest of us have our lives to live so lets get on with it.
    May GOD look upon the Families and Friends of HTM
    LDFTRBT

HaulinAZZ
    Originally posted by LeadFootTheRabbit:
    Hey Gig, what your saying is good and it is heart felt. Like you and everyone else on this board my heart and thoughts go out to the families and friends affected by this tragedy.
    Thing is, if people want to speculate, theorize or discuss what may or may not have happened, let them. Nobody means disrespect to the families. This is a boat forum and that is the common thread we all come here for.
    LDFTRBT
    Gig,
    As LFTR points out, this is a Hot Boat forum.
    Again, no disrespect to anyone but remember this.If a TV, Radio, magazine, newspaper or web based discussion board topic, offends, disgusts, sickens , saddens or bothers you for any reason. Then don't buy, read, watch or log onto them. It's really quite that simple

Don Berry
    from the family of Nelson Brinkman; we thank you for all the prayers and good things said about him. he was a young man with big dreams.he took a lot of pride in his family and work. our thoughts and prayers go out to the wives and children of the other 3 men. as far as the boat wreckage, it will all come out. i would like to address this comment to Charley: i think it was very in-sensitive of you to show up at Castaic the day after the 4 men were killed wearing a t-shirt reading CORONER!!!!!! you must have some big balls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!enjoy your life! Nelson's mother

HaulinAZZ
    Nelson Brinkmans Family and all others who have suffered losses,
    Good luck in finding answers to your questions!
    To everyone afraid to ask the questions, How & Why? Have you ever stopped for one moment to consider that the loved ones left behind may be asking the same questions?????????????????
    My sincere condolences!

Doug The Jeweler
    Maybe.
    A corner T-shirt may help him get closer than anyone else at the lake to help us find out answers to our questions.I'm sure no one would have intentionaly disrespected the families.Could there be a misunderstanding?I would like to hear the reason for the Shirt.I wear Event Management T-Shirt to get myself into areas in a car race that are off limits to most.If it was meant to disrespect then shame on you!

01Lightning
    Enough!

Fufu Queen
    HaulinAZZ and DTJ: I just hope that if something tragic happens to the both of you that People don’t speculate and assume, as you have done. I think it quite rude, not that its not true that this is an open forum for discussion but have a little respect and discipline and until you can walk on water, you should wait and be a shoulder for the people that need us.

C-Ya
    DTJ,
    It appears as though your are always looking for some form of altercation while posting on the many different boards or in person. Why? I have also seen you at one of the Poker Runs whereas someone mistakenly took your beach spot so you let everybody for as far as "the ear could hear" your unexcusable obsenities, including my children! (you should hear what was said behind your back after that blunder) Have you ever wondered why so many of your posts on the Arizona Hot Boat site goes un-answered? I am sure that you will want to try to blast the crap out of me for being brutally honest, but maybe you should step back and take a look at your self.
    Remember, fighting on the internet is like being in the special olympics, even if you win....you are still retarded!
    So the next time that you feel like dragging some internet argument throught twenty some-odd posts...go look in the mirror and repeat the next two lines:
    "I am so we todd did"
    "I am sofa-king we todd did"
    P.S. Just in case you are unaware, at the end of a sentence, there should be a space after the period. (some do a double space) It would help in making your posts more easily readable and help quell your reputation as the "Village Idiot"
    Respectfully
    C-Ya

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast