Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bravo XZ toast

Racer277
    Was that the yellow and green sleek?
    Did you see us towing the sleek?
    They were trying to keep up with the Cat's running down river.
    As they said, they were driving along, minding their own business...
    BANG!
    We towed them far enough to get cell service, then made sure they got picked up.
    Hope you weren't the Carrera that went by and roosted us while we were hooking them up.
    That was some weak shit right there...

tatumfamily
    Whoever that was that towed me to sell service, Thanks bro! We need more guys like you on the river, and not the idiot that roosted us!

Mrs.Racer277
    Whoever that was that towed me to sell service, Thanks bro! We need more guys like you on the river, and not the idiot that roosted us!
    You are so very welcome. Glad we were able to help. Hope it is nothing serious with the boat.
    I would love to see that Jackazz again on the water. I have a few choice words for him. It's Karma so they will get theirs.

Mrs.Racer277
    BTW do you have a Tatum sandcar???

Racer277
    That's some fockin' bullshit.
    Ya Know,
    I just can't figure out some people.
    We're struggling to hook up the Sleek while boucing around in the middle of the river. This big V is coming up behind us, slowing. I thought maybe it was these guys buddy. He gets about 50' behind us and just stomps on it. He was maybe 15' off our port side, and roosting. Sprayed both boats, then we're battling the wake while hooking up.
    As you said, you looked trimmed just fine, and you never left the water, it just let go.
    We were glad to help. Even though you had about 20mph on us, you gave us plenty of room when passing. The big cats that passed ahead of you gave us much less room, even though they were probably going 30mph faster than you were.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12