Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Cheetah Regatta Success Story

Havasu Luvr
    Well, I must say that the "2nd Annual Cheetah Regatta" was a major success even though the Rod's (Pop's and Chris) were socially "LATE" (2 hrs) for this even
    SandBar Mike - Good call on this trip, outstanding time and thanks for the use of the condo.
    Rod's - Pops & Chris, I enjoyed the short time we spent together @ the sandbar. As always it was a pleasure. Pop's, you can enjoy my mini-bar any time wink
    Unleashed - Deano, one word - "AWESOME" ride. It was a pleasure meeting you at Mudsharks and throughing down a few with you. Your ride was the talk on the water
    DogHouse - I bet you were happy to see that we had Handicap parking waiting for you and your ride (jk). Great to see ya on the water finally.
    Rolns20 - Great meeting you finally and your crew. just remember it was a joke about my statement. Good to see some of the peeps East of the river
    25 Eliminator - Nice ride....let me know when you pick up Greg's ride. BTW, he was at the LB Resort all weekend, saw his boat but never saw him.
    SSHavabrew - Glad to see that some one else is enjoying that "Ricky Rocket" ride. Great meeting you and the crew.
    And to the rest that I met over the weekend I appoligize now...... I was to Freaking drunk to remember....I will be out for a 4 day trip this weekend..Park Moabi
    HL
    [ October 06, 2003, 10:13 AM: Message edited by: Havasu Luvr ]

unleashed
    What up Havasulvr, Did your crew of hotties ever show up Saturday night??? I thought for sures you'd be at cocohos but I guess not. Overall an Awesome weekend with bitchen weather, rides and chicas! I gotta give it up your gelcoat on your boat looks bitchen. See you out there soon.
    Deano
    Unleashedclothing devil

hot_diggity_dog
    Well, I must say that the "2nd Annual Cheetah Regatta" was a major success even though the Rod's (Pop's and Chris) were socially "LATE" (2 hrs) for this even
    HL I was only a day and two hours late.
    HDD

SS Havabrew
    Havasu Luvr!
    Thanks for the tour of the boat bro. Very Nice indeed! The Jack and coke was pretty good too!
    SandBar Mike- Thanks for the ride and the Beer w/tomato Juice. That even made Budweiser taste good!
    It was good to meet everyone and put faces wink to the names. Look forward to the next one for sure.
    L8'r!

roln 20s
    First off- thanks to all the Cheetah guys for letting me be part of such an elite club and join their Regatta.
    I had a great time and really enjoyed meeting all of you guys. I can't say enough about your guys rides- all are awesome.
    BTW- for all who have not seen Havasu Luvr's boat up close- you need to, pics do that thing no justice.
    SandbarMike and Unleashed- your boats are bad ass. And that little mini Force regatta you had on Saturday in the channel looked real sweet, from shore and the water.
    It was great meeting you all and I look forward to the next one.
    Roln 20s

DogHouse
    Very nice seeing everyone out there on Friday! Seemed like a good time was had by all. Pops needs to learn how to loosen up and have a good time though... wink How many of those plastic bottles did he drain anyhow?
    Mike it was fun running down the river with ya and thanks for letting me horn in on the Force regatta action. I was more than a little surprised to come back to the boat on Saturday to find my poor Magic surrounded with Force!
    Nodigg & all, sorry we didn't make it out to the Saturday flotilla. Fouled a couple of plugs so bad the boat wouldn't get on plane, and had to go into town for replacements. Boat ran good in the afternoon but then I hit a shallow spot in Speed Alley and banged some sh_t up pretty bad. Oh well it's always something.
    Until next time...
    -Brian

DogHouse
    Oh yeah one more thing, Roln you gotta tell us the story of how great that campsight was that we hooked you up with... I hear it came equipped with friendly locals...

24RODjr
    The regatta was cool..the Flotilla was cool, and pops...well...he really is uptight wink
    I have some great pics to post as soon as they get developed and scanned. Ya'll will love 'em.
    So let's make sure we have the roll call right:
    Dave,
    Mike,
    Brian,
    Chris,
    Pops,
    Deano,
    Rollin',
    25 Eliminator,
    SS Havabrew,
    NoDig.
    Let me know if I missed anyone. I'll send the pics out when they get scanned.

24RODjr
    P.S.
    Deano, Thanks for the speed run, and the education on the finer points of the Topoc Area wink
    Got me busted with the wife, but it was worth it
    -Chris

unleashed
    What up Chris, It was cool to hang out with the Cheetah crowd. Sorry I got you in trouble with the wife. I owed you a ride and you finally got it. Tell your pops he could go next. Just remember you'll always find me at Topoc around 3:30 on a saturday.
    Deano
    Unleashedclothing

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast