Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 91516171819

Thread: (Pics) DCB F 26 Hot out of the Oven/Mold

roln 20s
    Quick Pick of amp rack..(Thnx Deron and Chad)..try to get more this weekend of the interior and system:
    Hey MBrown- the boat, as I stated before, looks bad ass. None of these pics do it any justice. Oh yeah, is 3 amps the best you could do for a stereo- geez man
    Roln 20s

mbrown2
    Charlie, thnx...I am 50/50 for this weekend...100% for next weekend, but will be at OP6 down in Parker...
    SBullet, I thought you were going to jump on Sat when I took Bobby and the kids for a run...oh'well, I am sure we will be boating again soon...

boat030
    That thing is BAD ASS!! I saw you out there on sat it looks way better in person. Are you going out on the 25th if so I'd like to check that thing out a little closer??

mbrown2
    Boat030,
    I saw you as well...you boat looks great...I was leaving the channel cause the wife was sick of the smoke and wanted to get back down to Parker....would have stopped by...looked like you guys were having a great time in the no wake zone...I did not even realize you guys were broke down but making a day of it ...We will probably be up there the 25th...

summerlove
    That is a very nice boat - pictures do not do it justice! MB, thanks for sending me in the right direction. I hardly ever surf C&T's, I'll need to spend more time over here....

SBullet
    MBrown,
    I would like go upthere the weeknend of 24th, 25th,& 26th Oct.That is the weekend of the Hot Boat Poker run!!
    Are you planning on going that weeekend?

mbrown2
    SBullet,
    We are planning on going up that weekend...we will be up Fri-Mon that weekend....Is that Poker Run on Havasu or Parker? You know you are welcome at the Hizzle..

SBullet
    MBrown,
    Forshilzze on the hizzle!!! Thank's for the invite, I will talk to the little lady!! wink
    The Poker Run is in Havasu!

PlayTime
    Mbrown,
    That boat is sick. Love to get a better look at that thing. I think I'm done this season but hopefully I'll catch a peek at it at the spring heatwave.
    Thanks for all the pics.

mbrown2
    PT, Thx for the comments...we will hook up next season...I have to still get a couple weekends in though since I only took possession less than a month ago...Spring Break will be off the hook though...

Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 91516171819