Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: (Pics) DCB F 26 Hot out of the Oven/Mold

Phat_Kat
    kab:
    Very nice, Mr. Brown. Could you give me the exact dimension of your open bow, I need to cut an open bow in a mach 26 , want it to look factory. There's a 11 inch difference in beam on the mach 26 from the F26. Just something to think about.

Phat_Kat
    just another note! The mach F26 is the widest boat in DCB's line up as far as I know. I don't know the exact measurements on the F29 but I'm gonna guess that it's equal to if not less than the F26

Reaper1
    Nice! Hey DCB guys, was I really drunk in the channel over the weekend or did I see a new F29 that wasn't Charlies and wasn't the one with the crazy paint job. Any info. on this boat???
    Grim

roln 20s
    Congrats MBrown--that is beautiful.
    Besides the LA Show, I saw my first one in person yesterday at Lake Pleasant with two 300x's. Beautiful.
    XFactor- the guy that I saw with the F26 with 300x's was had a yellowish tribal with gray background. He said he knew you and expressed how sweet your boat is in person. He seemed real cool and also real young. That gives me more motivation. This person ring a bell? Towed it with a Yukon on 23's or so.
    Roln 20s

XFactor
    roln 20s:
    Congrats MBrown--that is beautiful.
    Besides the LA Show, I saw my first one in person yesterday at Lake Pleasant with two 300x's. Beautiful.
    XFactor- the guy that I saw with the F26 with 300x's was had a yellowish tribal with gray background. He said he knew you and expressed how sweet your boat is in person. He seemed real cool and also real young. That gives me more motivation. This person ring a bell? Towed it with a Yukon on 23's or so.
    Roln 20s Mike,
    That boat is beautiful. Can't wait to see it completed. I'll be at DCB in a couple weeks to pick-up my boat. I'll snap a few and send them your way.
    Roln,
    That is a buddy out of Phoenix. He is very young. Just turned 24!! He and his brother are partners on the boat. Very good guys. I love the graphics on their boat. It's one of my favorite F26's. At least it was one of my favorites. Now I might have to lean towards Mikes new ride.

roln 20s
    Roln,
    That is a buddy out of Phoenix. He is very young. Just turned 24!! He and his brother are partners on the boat. Very good guys. I love the graphics on their boat. It's one of my favorite F26's. At least it was one of my favorites. Now I might have to lean towards Mikes new ride. I loved it too. I knew he was young, just didn't know how young. I plan on buying a new cat next summer, so then I will be the young new kid on the block- 23 yrs in March. Not sure if you talked to him yet, but when they were turning to back down the ramp, they turned to sharp and the fender clipped a metal pole. Looks like a new fender is next on the list.
    When I make it too Havasu, I'll have to check your boat out in person. All the talk of it, plus the Mag, plus MBrown now buying one, wow--it must be nice.
    Roln 20s

boxscore
    Phat_Kat:
    kab:
    Very nice, Mr. Brown. Could you give me the exact dimension of your open bow, I need to cut an open bow in a mach 26 , want it to look factory. There's a 11 inch difference in beam on the mach 26 from the F26. Just something to think about. The Mach 26 has a 101" beam. Does The F26 really have a 112" beam??
    Nice rig Mike, I think mine's in the mold right now... hopefully we'll meet over at DCB and foam at the mouth together.

LevoeDCB22
    Very tight... I liked it when I saw the Cobra, but it goes way better on the DCB, like how it ties in to the base of the canopies... you da man

Phat_Kat
    boxscore:
    Phat_Kat:
    kab:
    Very nice, Mr. Brown. Could you give me the exact dimension of your open bow, I need to cut an open bow in a mach 26 , want it to look factory. There's a 11 inch difference in beam on the mach 26 from the F26. Just something to think about. The Mach 26 has a 101" beam. Does The F26 really have a 112" beam??
    Nice rig Mike, I think mine's in the mold right now... hopefully we'll meet over at DCB and foam at the mouth together. yes it does have a 112" beam. Dave even said that the F26 gave him a chance to tool out some of the mach 26's flaws and vastly improve the overal performance.
    [ July 28, 2003, 11:27 AM: Message edited by: Phat_Kat ]

Jrocket
    Hey Mike,
    I was at DCB Saturday morning but just missed you.I like the new boat.Not too sure about the black interior that Daves putting in there though!!

Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast