Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: (Pics) DCB F 26 Hot out of the Oven/Mold

mbrown2
    Hey guys thnx for the comments...my wife and I are pretty happy with the way it came out...once they rub it out and get some more stuff in it, hopefully it will look even better. Can't wait to run it..
    Xfactor, I would appreciate any pics
    JRocket, we must have missed you...Black...Huh!! j/k
    Kab, I would take the dimensions off, but it won't help...they cut the open bow wider on the F to fade out with the lines of the sponsons. On the mach the lines just run straight back towards the helm.
    Also, I think they screwed up on the ***boat test dimensions. I am almost positive that beam is equal to the mach...they did tweak the bottom but did not make it wider.

mbrown2
    LevoeDCB22:
    Very tight... I liked it when I saw the Cobra, but it goes way better on the DCB, like how it ties in to the base of the canopies... you da man Thnx, can't wait to see pics of yours...saw your 22 Racing Go Cart down there...that won't last there too long.

mbrown2
    TOBTEK:
    ...now you need a nice M5 for all the round trip's in store to El Cajon. Funny Toby, if were'nt selling, you'd be stealing..j/k

25 Eagle
    Dave even said that the F26 gave him a chance to tool out some of the mach 26's flaws and vastly improve the overal performance.
    WHAT?

Charley
    Mr Brown , that is just too damned sweet..... good job on the graphix my brotha wink can't wait to see the final product!

Havasu Hangin'
    Very nice, partner...not sure I'd do anything much different.
    You mean you didn't have a boat this whole time? And you're still posting on a boating site?
    Hmmmm....

PlayTime
    Very sweet ride. Love the gel.
    That is the first open bow dcb i have seen.
    Where you going to be taken her out most the time?
    Cant wait to see the finished deal.

Jrocket
    PlayTime:
    Where you going to be taken her out most the time?
    MBrown is the easiest guy to find on the river! He starts at the dam and floats down to his place and then starts all over again.

FastTimmy
    That is very cool!!

dcb 26 machman
    [QUOTE]Originally posted by Phat_Kat:
    There's a 11 inch difference in beam on the mach 26 from the F26. Just something to think about.
    That must be pretty hard to do with the same bottom as there regular mach 26???The beam is the same!

Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast