Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: (Pics) DCB F 26 Hot out of the Oven/Mold

very sweet ride but isnt it a little to big for parker mb?

PlayTime
    Jrocket:
    PlayTime:
    Where you going to be taken her out most the time?
    MBrown is the easiest guy to find on the river! He starts at the dam and floats down to his place and then starts all over again. LMAO.

Charley
    Phat cat the F and Mach 26 have the same exact bottom.... The F-29 has a wider beam but the F-26 is the same as the mach. As far as working out flaws ... I'm not sure what that could mean, in fact I'm not real sure Dave really said that..there is a little porpoise at 65-70 in the boat but it's nothing dramatic, short of that this bottom is EXTREMELY STABLE and VERY capable of being stable at high speeds. Once again Mike.... boat looks awesome, congrads to you and the mrs.

DogHouse
    Charley:
    Phat cat the F and Mach 26 have the same exact bottom.... The F-29 has a wider beam but the F-26 is the same as the mach. As far as working out flaws ... I'm not sure what that could mean, in fact I'm not real sure Dave really said that..there is a little porpoise at 65-70 in the boat but it's nothing dramatic, short of that this bottom is EXTREMELY STABLE and VERY capable of being stable at high speeds. Once again Mike.... boat looks awesome, congrads to you and the mrs. Ah once again, the truth cuts through the BS like a knife... Thanks Charley!
    BTW, great looking F26 there Mike... Should be a pretty wicked ride with the two big mixers on back!

Sandbar Mike
    Mbrown, awsome ride bro. Congrats
    Can't wait to see you out there in it.

Phat_Kat
    Charley:
    Phat cat the F and Mach 26 have the same exact bottom.... The F-29 has a wider beam but the F-26 is the same as the mach. As far as working out flaws ... I'm not sure what that could mean, in fact I'm not real sure Dave really said that..there is a little porpoise at 65-70 in the boat but it's nothing dramatic, short of that this bottom is EXTREMELY STABLE and VERY capable of being stable at high speeds. Once again Mike.... boat looks awesome, congrads to you and the mrs. I checked my facts charley. I checked 3 times before making that post and here's the proof. The quote isn't dead on however, I do recall reading it somewhere and I will continue looking for it.
    Here's the proof
    mach 26
    [img]http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/711mach26.jpg[/img]
    F-26
    [img]http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/711f26-med.jpg[/img]
    If this is wrong then I think ***boat should start laying a few people off. The 112 # was mention in an earlier section of the article on page 24. 11 inches is a lot to play with and I'd really like to hear what dave did with 11 inches on the same hull.

RP
    [/qb][/QUOTE]yes it does have a 112" beam. Dave even said that the F26 gave him a chance to tool out some of the mach 26's flaws and vastly improve the overal performance. [/QB][/QUOTE]
    You really need to get your facts right... you constantly keep inserting your foot in your mouth

Reaper1
    Yeah, I would say 112" is a typo. I've never seen a 26' Mach with a beam over 9'.

Phat_Kat
    RP:
    yes it does have a 112" beam. Dave even said that the F26 gave him a chance to tool out some of the mach 26's flaws and vastly improve the overal performance. [/QB][/QUOTE]
    You really need to get your facts right... you constantly keep inserting your foot in your mouth [/QB][/QUOTE]
    read the post please. The quote is probably off but I do recall something similar. I'm still digging it up and will post it when I find it

Phat_Kat
    Reaper1:
    Yeah, I would say 112" is a typo. I've never seen a 26' Mach with a beam over 9'. it appeared 2 times

Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast