Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Immortalized in the Daily News

RiverToysJas
    We're going baby, too late to turn back now!
    RTJas http://free.***boat.net/ubb/biggrin.gif

superdave013
    RiverToysJas, Just an idea here. Lake Ming has a test and tune day every Thrusday between 8:00 and 11;00. Anyone can go test what ever they want and they will be the only boat on the water. It can get kinda crowed the Thursday before a race but most of the time only A few people are there.

Infomaniac
    Originally posted by ratso:
    C'mon...We can do better than Bitch...I doubt it will make the papers.Bitch doesn't even PO my wife anymore. You have to take a more personal approach to it. Can someone get a picture of her posted? This could be fun.
    Probably would not want to see her picture. Is her last name for real or just a nickname due to the size of her breasts? Maybe her brain.
    [This message has been edited by Infomaniac (edited April 02, 2002).]
    [This message has been edited by Infomaniac (edited April 03, 2002).]

RiverToysJas
    Originally posted by superdave013:
    RiverToysJas, Just an idea here. Lake Ming has a test and tune day every Thrusday between 8:00 and 11;00. Anyone can go test what ever they want and they will be the only boat on the water. It can get kinda crowed the Thursday before a race but most of the time only A few people are there.
    That's great! I don't need it myself, but I'm glad to know about it so I can tell people who would be interested.
    I don't think the twin engine 30' HTM could have taken much advantage of it.
    They could have legally gone to Elsinore though.
    RTJas http://free.***boat.net/ubb/biggrin.gif

No Drama
    Or they could have legally suffored the same tragedy there, or anywhere else for that matter.

77charger
    The thing that got to me was that some of their friends were saying that that was a family boat MAYBE capable of 65mph and could cruise at 45mph all day long?Who are they trying to fool.Statements like this raises more ?S

RiverLife
    [QUOTE]Originally posted by Magnum:
    [B]The negative comments made by members are childish and spoken out of anger.
    I am NOT childish!! I'm not, I'm not, I'm not! http://free.***boat.net/ubb/tongue.gif

Blown Sleek
    Charger I read the same thing in the castaic newspaper! They really covered it up.
    Don't get me wrong but I would have climbed in that boat and everyone could have been ragging on me. I just met Steve a couple times but he was a real welcoming nice down to earth guy.

77charger
    I would have gone for a ride too no doubt about that.But come on maybe 65 with two 900hp motors.Some people might give me hell for saying this but who cares.its my opinion and investigators are not dumbasses.Most boats are now capable of 45 mph with 1/4 the hp of one of those motors.I do have my own opinions on what probably caused a crash but no one knows the exact cause so i keep it to myself.Although i will say that i dont think this boat was doing 150 mph or near it when it crashed.

HTM Lady
    Guess what guys and gals. the article is out and we cant do anything about it.( Dont let these people get to you) I would love to find out who let them know about Chucks posts. What everyone needs to remember is that there are a few of us that will never get over this accident and every time it starts up again we get hurt again. I can only hope that everyone has learned from it and will be safe.Summers coming and I hope everyone keeps in there mind how fragile and special there lives are.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast