Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sunk the boat

PBR
    Do you have an idea of how deep it is where the boat went under?

Jet Hydro
    I have a sonar fish finder / depth finder I would lone ya if you want to pay the shipping back and forth. I`d come help ya but I`m in Kansas and that's a long drive but I`ll offer ya my sonar fish finder / depth finder to use if you can find a boat to put it on. We use it for the same thing.

J540
    Have every thing you need. but need some info Do you got GPS coordinates? How deep is the water and what is the altitude? (info for divers) Shallow? Deep?. It mite be posiable give me some info. I dive for a person on here that dose salvage. get me the info ... How deep, Where, etc.
    John.

flat broke
    Piru: off the 126 Near Magic Mountain. Spillway elevation 1055', and I think the depth can be as deep as 160' or so. Too bad it went down now. A year or so ago and the job would have been much easier in terms of water depth.
    Good luck with the recovery, and keep us posted.
    Chris

later
    Sunk at Piru.
    Guys, Later is a friend of mine. He has owned olds powered boats, Ford powered boats and chevy powered boats. The boat that sank was a very nice Eliminator Liberty. If anyone can possibly assist in this situation, please do. We are all a very supportive group of boaters here and sometimes the assitance of others can be invaluble.
    Thanks,
    LO
    p.s. No worries, Later, you'll have your nice boat back.
    Paul.I love you Man your great!

later
    The area where the boat went down was about 80 to 120 ft of water it is about 300 to 500 ft from the 5mile an hour booies near the dam and 300 to 500 ft from the cliff area.There is a big boulder on the side of the mountain.That was my marker when I went down.You guys are great and thanks for the support.John CaseLake Piru is located 6 miles north of the town of Piru, California.
    From Interstate 5, exit at the CA-126 West interchange.
    Proceed west on CA-126 approximately 13 miles to the town of Piru. Follow Piru Canyon Road 6 miles to the Piru Lake Recreation Area.

QuickJet
    Some of the Ski /wakeboard/comp boats came with depth finders ( I know my brothers Sanger did) Those guys are always on the water. Might be worth putting up a post in their section here on the boards to see if any of them can help you out locating it.
    Sorry to hear about what happend. Hopefully it will be back on top of the water soon.
    Good luck.

Code4
    ttt

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12