Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Thread: TRUCk, needs frontend alignment in HAVASU

Squirtin Thunder
    They did replace the one the defective one that blew out with only 600 miles on it. I don't dislike all their tires. I just think that kilr should also have them checked out along with the alignment.
    OK so fine I win !!! :yuk:

SummitKarl
    Kilr
    give me a ring in the AM and I will stop and take a peek at it
    Good Reason to take the Hot Rod out for a spin

Ive had endless sets of mudders and all terrains. I was never happy with either..
    I know its not havasu, but for those in OC, I HIGHLY reccomend glenns alignment in HB, you will not be dissapointed.However, they have become so busy that you sometimes need to make an appointment.There is nothing worse than leaving an alignment shop only to find out they fawked up.

djunkie
    Whatever floats your boat. I still think they're shitty tires for highway use. :rollside:

Squirtin Thunder
    Whatever floats your boat. I still think they're shitty tires for highway use. :rollside:
    Damn just when I thought I won; BF Goodrich tires are the best tires bar none on and off road. :argue:

Jordy
    As long as the race doesn't go for more than 8 laps. :notam:
    Jim, seriously, I mean, do you ever get tired of seeing yourself post? I saw a poll posted a while back and you had 3 of the votes: Quotin' Thunder, Code Flatline, I mean Blue Racing, and Lil' Thunder... Do you ever give get tired of prostituting yourself all over ***boat. I mean, you're right up there with an attorney as a hooker will stop f'kn you when you're dead. Have you no pride??? :notam:

Squirtin Thunder
    As long as the race doesn't go for more than 8 laps. :notam:
    Jim, seriously, I mean, do you ever get tired of seeing yourself post? I saw a poll posted a while back and you had 3 of the votes: Quotin' Thunder, Code Flatline, I mean Blue Racing, and Lil' Thunder... Do you ever give get tired of prostituting yourself all over ***boat. I mean, you're right up there with an attorney as a hooker will stop f'kn you when you're dead. Have you no pride??? :notam:
    This coming from a guy or gal that has twice as many posts as I do and has only been on the board 18months longer. Glass house Jordy ????
    Jordy
    Me

djunkie
    Damn just when I thought I won; BF Goodrich tires are the best tires bar none on and off road. :argue:
    Next thing your gonna try to tell me is that Fords are better then Chevy's too I bet.

Jordy
    This coming from a guy or gal that has twice as many posts as I do and has only been on the board 18months longer. Glass house Jordy ????
    Jordy
    Me
    The difference would be that I've never w hored myself out on the boards Jim, and if you'll notice, I don't quote my own posts, nor do I beg for money on the boards. ***boat.com isn't a source of income for me. I really don't post that much anymore either. No glass house here Quotin' Thunder. :notam:
    Take a look at average posts per day. You're within 2 of me and gaining all the time, and that doesn't care when you joined.
    Hell, it's late, I almost forgot, I've never registered my daughter on the boards to beg for money for me either. It's called pride Jim. Wanna buy some?? :notam:

Squirtin Thunder
    Next thing your gonna try to tell me is that Fords are better then Chevy's too I bet.
    Well as I told Jay the other day, they are both better than those Rams. :argue:

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast