Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Placecraft 22' Deckboat

dogbyt
    i had a 21 edge i sold it after 2mo. it took to much h.p. to run good i had a 502 w/
    jet it ran 61 mph. i got a placecraft 22 step cat w/mer.6.2 b-1 and it runs 68 mph. i run all weekend on tank of gas 50 gals. it runs great. i paid 42,500.00 and all the good stuff was standard

Sun burners
    Placercraft calls it an innovative family tunnel with step v's. I believe they come stock with the new 496 and bravo1 and all are fully upgradeable. The owner said he and his father do all the rigging and stand behind all their work. 626-442-9793 is the phone.
    call them for more info.

lostlake
    Hey dog, Glad to hear your happy with your placecraft, Your right it does take some hp to move the boat, But did you realize you had a jet and any jet outthere takes hp to move along, my friend just bought a new 202 carrera, jet 450 hp.. guess what 60 mph.. But if you go to the river in Blyth you better have a jet or the only place you'll be going is to the shop for a new prop or outdrive. I'm pushing 500 hp and it runs 70 @ 5200 Loving life.... LL

twodkmin
    Originally posted by tahoe22:
    twodkmin - I am really sorry that I didn't have the exact answer you were looking for. I am just a boat freak like the many on this forum & am always trying to edumacte myself.
    (Re: asking questions regarding this boat)
    I see that you have a total of 2 posts. I think maybe you are just someone at Placecraft trying to spam for some free advertising??? If I were you I would try conversing a little more on these boards before you start slamming a fellow hot boater!!!!!!! Have a nice day.
    http://www.goldenplasma.f2s.com/forum/smilies/mad40.gif

twodkmin
    Tahoe,
    Sorry I came accross so poorly, I think I was tired the other night and misunderstood your reply. Keep Hot Boating....
    Originally posted by tahoe22:
    twodkmin - I am really sorry that I didn't have the exact answer you were looking for. I am just a boat freak like the many on this forum & am always trying to edumacte myself.
    (Re: asking questions regarding this boat)
    I see that you have a total of 2 posts. I think maybe you are just someone at Placecraft trying to spam for some free advertising??? If I were you I would try conversing a little more on these boards before you start slamming a fellow hot boater!!!!!!! Have a nice day.
    http://www.goldenplasma.f2s.com/forum/smilies/mad40.gif

twodkmin
    Dogbyt, Did you order your boat new? How was the experience working with Placecraft? Are you happy with everything like craftsmanship, hardware, gelcoat quality, ect.
    Originally posted by dogbyt:
    i had a 21 edge i sold it after 2mo. it took to much h.p. to run good i had a 502 w/
    jet it ran 61 mph. i got a placecraft 22 step cat w/mer.6.2 b-1 and it runs 68 mph. i run all weekend on tank of gas 50 gals. it runs great. i paid 42,500.00 and all the good stuff was standard

Hustler
    I'de like to see one of these boats is there any pics on the web of theme?
    Hustler

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12