Page 17 of 23 FirstFirst ... 7131415161718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: Bush the liar

canuck1
    I reiterate you HO are an Idiot I STRONGLLY suggest travel and living in a foreign land along with personal accomplishment and also personal responsibility would help you, as you seem dependent to others for your well being. Then you would lose that wimpy air radiated about yourselfÂ…
    Stevey can't you ever think for yourself? I have told you many times that you need to get out and travel. Now you pipe up and plagerize my recomdations to you? Dumbass

canuck1
    Wrong HO this makes me VERY happy it is all I had to do in the evenings when I was abroad!!
    You had the night shift?

canuck1
    They all lie.
    How true. pick a country they are all the same

Blown 472
    Canuck 1, they don't understand history, nor do they get the fact the usa sold iran nuclear capibility for them to start their own nuclear power plants, or the fact we backed and supported a coup that installed a puppet gubment. You see history is what happend last week, not a few years ago as they are too shortsided to remember it. And if the eruo takes over for the dollar in the oil market we are phucked and all their big houses and boats don't mean shit and their lives that are based on material bullshit mean nothing. Oh wait one of them has a website.

Steve 1
    You had the night shift?
    No Never got behind schedule..

canuck1
    Canuck 1, they don't understand history, nor do they get the fact the usa sold iran nuclear capibility for them to start their own nuclear power plants, or the fact we backed and supported a coup that installed a puppet gubment. You see history is what happend last week, not a few years ago as they are too shortsided to remember it. And if the eruo takes over for the dollar in the oil market we are phucked and all their big houses and boats don't mean shit and their lives that are based on material bullshit mean nothing. Oh wait one of them has a website.
    :rollside: :rollside: :rollside:

Old Texan
    And you douche bags will still have your Birkenstocks, lifetime subscriptions to MotherEarth News, and Cindy Sheehan centerfolds.
    Your knowledge of financials is even more f-ed up than your politics.

Schiada76
    OK STUPID I'll type slower for you. You said that they run open terrorist camps and I'm asking you what do you think they consider Fort Bragg? Not me....the Iranians
    Can you understand the question now?
    Good God and you call other people stupid.
    You equate terrorists with our military, what a fcking nitwit.
    THINK for a second, just one second.
    The Iranian MILITARY are not the terrorists I refered too.
    It's the TERRORISTS in the TERRORIST training camps that are the TERRORISTS not the countries MILITARY. Who the fuc dresses you every morning?
    Now to answer your question, they think our military is the baddest fcking ORGANIZED armed force to ever walk the earth. Dumb fck.
    :220v: :220v: :cry:

Steve 1
    [QUOTE=Blown 472]Canuck 1, they don't understand history, nor do they get the fact the usa sold iran nuclear capibility for them to start their own nuclear power plants, or the fact we backed and supported a coup that installed a puppet gubment. You see history is what happend last week, not a few years ago as they are too shortsided to remember it. And if the eruo takes over for the dollar in the oil market we are phucked and all their big houses and boats don't mean shit and their lives that are based on material
    bullshit mean nothing. Oh wait one of them has a website. [/QUOTE
    You mean the Shahs father in 1925 Nutcase or something like that You know Pinhead weasel ------they would love if he was back check out the free Iran bloggs..BTW You wish for a crisis in this country since you are a pathetic loser and communist I guess.. FINE then we can clean house!!!!!!!!!!

Schiada76
    They all lie.
    Well yeah except for you liberals...................who can't even define "Lie".