Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Bush the liar

mickeyfinn
    Bent, You are living proof that mandatory birth control is needed. Your parents should never have been allowed to reproduce.

Blown 472
    Bent, You are living proof that mandatory birth control is needed. Your parents should never have been allowed to reproduce.
    You are right, free thinkers are dangerous. baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Steve 1
    Mickey in Fat Bents case here as a example of waste and complete parroting nobody I would suggest legitimising Post birth abortions..
    Bent that commie terrorist written CRAPOLA you posted means absolutely NOTHING to Me that was a JOKE right. I was there where were you Bunghole traitor??

QuickJet
    If you are such a free thinker then why do you copy and paste all of your posts?

Forkin' Crazy
    They are nothing more then a nuisance, and should be arrested for "aggravated ignorance with intent to distribute"... the "intent" making it a "conspiracy" and a there said felony.
    Go turn yourself in. :crossx:

Jeanyus
    About what, the fact he lied about wmd's???
    What about the fact that an election was held today, in a place where an election has never been held, and the people had to worry about thier leader putting live people through a brush chipper.
    http://msnbcmedia.msn.com/j/msnbc/Co...med_10p.h2.jpg
    Last time I checked your Idol-the UN was corrupt and financing terrorists, see oil for food scam.
    What about the brutal Taliban being driven out of Afganistan. The Afgan people are no longer ruled by brutal Islamo fachists.
    Only a lame-O would think thal radical Islam hates us because we are in Iraq.
    They hated us long befor that. You want proof see 9-11. The Cole, US marine barracks attacked, twin towers bombing etc.
    You must have a perfect solution, but so far I have only herd about your hatred for Bush and the Jews.
    I am thankful that the leaders of our nation, don't think like you.

Old Texan
    Blown 472-
    The above posting denying Al-Q connections is no more than a theory. You rail on and on about GWB and how he has lied in spite of repeated statements of actual fact by accredited sources you refuse to recognize.
    Why are your sources accurate and other's sources are false? The only proof you claim is your own stubborn opinion.
    Al-Q is purposely loose structured and relatively hard to trace. The fact is they exist, are very dangerous to our very way of life, and must be stopped at very high costs.
    Even you cannot deny the Al-Q threat to the USA and the free world.
    You claim to be a patriotic citizen but still have no answers or solutions to ridding the world of this menace.
    As stated by others many times before, George W. Bush is not perfect, but he is the best we have and he is determined to save this country and our way of life whether you ever admit it or not.
    And no, we do not follow him blindly, we spend time seeking the best information available and reason out what is and is not so.
    The cut and paste of far left "thinker's" theories does not constitute reality.

1978 Rogers
    Blown, you should watch CSPAN or look at facts. Charles Dilfer the guy that said there were no WMD testified during the Food for Oil Senate hearings, that Saddam had the materials to create your WMD and the missles to fire them. He just needed a little more time. Some of his testimony contradicted his findings in the search for WMD.

Schiada76
    Blown needs to get Howard Deans dick out of his mouth and teddy the murderer's dick out of his ass long enough for him comprehend facts. That will happen sometime right around when hell freezes. :220v:

HighRoller
    I think it's pitiful that Clone 472, lead defense counsel for Saddam, is crying about "how many people died" since we went to Iraq. BUT....you never heard him say a damn word about the hundreds of thousands that were murdered in cold blood by Saddam. Clone, is it okay for Iraqis to die as long as their own leader does it? But when a few of them are killed in the pursuit of freedom you raise hell? Just admit it. You hate Bush. You will oppose anything he does, no matter what. You are pissed because Bush is doing what the Democrats don't have the balls to: Killing terrorists by the truckload on their own soil. If you ask me, I'd rather we kill those roaches over there and lose a few hundred of our brave men than suffer one 9-11 tragedy after another when we follow the advice of pussies like Clone and his Dem buddies and pull out.
    Oh, and in case you try to say we're "losing" the war in Iraq, take another math class. So far we've lost just over 2,000 souls. That includes EVERY death, not just combat. That's less than 9-11. The terrorists have lost over 50,000. Our kill ratio is upwards of 20-1 in our favor. The terrorists no longer have the power to stop people from doing anything over there. They have no power, they rule nothing, and people now have free will to live life however they wish. The "insurgency" as the media calls it, is impotent. They may kill a few people with small bombs, but those attacks are not working. WE are not only WINNING, we are kicking the crap out of those little rat bastards. Just because the sycophants in the media refuse to report the truth doesn't mean we are losing.
    I know that you, Clone472, wish we would lose the war. Isn't that sad, that you actually have to wish harm on our military to justify your point of view? The evidence that Bush did not lie is all around you. You were just presented a list of all the stuff that you said "we did not find", yet you changed subjects and kept going. The fact that you ignore the truth and get your facts from some kook lefty secular progressive malcontent pacifist commy pinko website doesn't mean you're right. It just just means you're like any good liberal: you never let the facts and the truth get in the way of your agenda.

Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast