Page 22 of 23 FirstFirst ... 12181920212223 LastLast

Thread: Bush the liar

Seadog
    Lowrider, trying to explain reality to Canuck and Blown is like trying to explain quantum mechanics to a 5 year old. They pick out the works they know and can come to any conclusion, but the right one. Canada and mother England are getting to be a real piece of something. Canada approves of dope and homosexuality. In England, Scotland Yard is filing charges of homophobia teaching against a well known author and child advocate after she stated on a public forum that she feels it is wrong to let homosexual men adopt boys.

canuck1
    This guy is so fcking stupid he doesn't even know what he believes.

I can't type much slower for you

canuck1
    Yes, the US invaded Iraq, so did Italy, Spain, Australia (I met the Ausies there), and a small raft of other countries. How come everyone forgets that and pretends that simply because we make up the largest group, we happen to be the ONLY ONES THERE?
    You are the leaders..no?

canuck1
    [QUOTE]Well, lessee, first off, I do not posess the slightest care what a foreign country THINKS a us military post is used for, and I fail to see the relevance of it, except that you wantr to make a "similarity" between Iran thinking all our US Army posts train terrorists and the "aledged" terrorist training that Iraq had been allowing.
    Now what do you think their media would show it as being? same as the western media? Twist the facts to serv whatever purpose they need it to
    So, the Iranian statements that they are only wanting nuclear POWER, but are doing the enrichment that leads to WEAPONS MATERIALS is so conveniently "overlooked" by the Chinese & Russians, so it doesn't really exist? Come on now ......[/QUOTE
    that is what was repported

Steve 1
    LMAO "Lady Fingers" Is why.... but I am sure Bentler likes them !!

canuck1
    Lowrider, trying to explain reality to Canuck and Blown is like trying to explain quantum mechanics to a 5 year old. They pick out the works they know and can come to any conclusion, but the right one. Canada and mother England are getting to be a real piece of something. Canada approves of dope and homosexuality. In England, Scotland Yard is filing charges of homophobia teaching against a well known author and child advocate after she stated on a public forum that she feels it is wrong to let homosexual men adopt boys.
    Step in line sheeple

canuck1
    LMAO "Lady Fingers" Is why.... but I am sure Bentler likes them !!
    You are a strange little man. Your fantasies are a little creepy

Schiada76
    It doesn't matter h........o................w.....................s. .............l.............o.................w.... ...........y..............o..............u........ .......t...............y................p......... ......e............i...........f.................y .................o......................u......... .......c................a..............n.......... .........t...............c.............o.......... ....m.........p.............r.............e....... ....h............e...........n..........d......... .....w...........h..............a................. ......t...................y..................o.... .................u................a............... ..r..................e..................t......... ........y....................p.................... ....i............n....................g........... ......i................m...............b.......... .......e...............c...............i.......... ..l.......................e.
    You can't even comprehend your own quotes.

canuck1
    It doesn't matter h........o................w.....................s. .............l.............o.................w.... ...........y..............o..............u........ .......t...............y................p......... ......e............i...........f.................y .................o......................u......... .......c................a..............n.......... .........t...............c.............o.......... ....m.........p.............r.............e....... ....h............e...........n..........d......... .....w...........h..............a................. ......t...................y..................o.... .................u................a............... ..r..................e..................t......... ........y....................p.................... ....i............n....................g........... ......i................m...............b.......... .......e...............c...............i.......... ..l.......................e.
    You can't even comprehend your own quotes.
    good post
    If you go back and read again they say the same thing, one is just a lot more sarcastic than the other

Schiada76
    good post
    If you go back and read again they say the same thing, one is just a lot more sarcastic than the other
    They why can't you post a quote of one of his "lies" canucretard?
    Come on you can do it just one lie. You have to read the definition of lie first and adhere to it.
    We'll wait.