Page 5 of 23 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Bush the liar

Steve 1
    Yeah but a leftist and YET a Canadian leftist on top of that is the worlds lowest life form. Oop's except for Slug man!

Old Texan
    You mean the al q we created?? you mean when the cia trained bin ladin to fight the soviets?? oh yeah them. I think about them all the time and why we are not doing anything about bin ladin, why we are not blowing the phuck out of saudi because we were able to pin point where the flyers came from that killed 3k people, and how your prez now says that the intel was faulty but yet he felt the need to remove sadam. What is sad that none of this bothers you.
    During the Afghan/Soviet war, we of course sided with the resistance where Osama fought. The CIA I'm sure helped train the rebels.
    Al-Q grew out of the fundamentalist mind of the great Saudi free thinker- Osama. It really had nothing to do with the cold war conflict, different time, different issue. Osama at the time was just putting together his hate and ultimate wish for Islamic dissident domination of the world.
    Should we have assisted the rebels? Were we wrong in thinking we had to stop Soviet growth? Sure we could have pulled back and let the Soviet empire expand and strengthen but by now the entire middle east would be under their rule. Communism met Capitalism and lost that battle The down side was the religious fundamentalists now had freedom to grow amidst the muslim/christian conflict resurrected by the fall of the Soviet control.
    Blame whomever Blown, but this thing has been going on for centuries. If we turn the other cheek and walk away, modern technology will allow these madmen to expand, and eventually move right on into our civilized little part of the planet.
    As far as trying to capture and eliminate bin laden, it may not be in the headlines of our wonderful media machine, but I can assure you our troops and allies are hot oh his skinny a$$e and if he is still alive, we will get him.
    To say 9/11 doesn't bother me is complete BS Blown. It apparently doesn't bother you from all the condemnation of "MY prez". George W. Bush IS "my prez" and I'm damn proud to have voted for him twice as Pres. and also as Gov. of TX. I've lived under the man's leadership log enough to know he is a good man and has even his haters, like yourself, best interests at heart.
    And blowing the Fuk out of SA would really do a lot of good now wouldn't it. Problem in the Kingdom is the free thinkers sitting around stirring up lies, hate, and rebellion. Instead of wasting your time with some of the crap you read and paste on here, look in to the real story of SA and how the student and young of the middle east are brainwashed by their versions of our idiot acadamia.
    I just can't understand your hate for our government and how you can justify the ramblings of the extreme left idiots. You claim to be a free thinker but yet rely on the conspiracy concoctions of people wanting to bring this country down. They are really no better or different than the youg binLaden.
    Hate blinds Blown and you are like the French and other free spirits allowing Islamic fundamentalists to grow and spread their hate.

canuck1
    Yeah but a leftist and YET a Canadian leftist on top of that is the worlds lowest life form. Oop's except for Slug man!
    Stevey the Sheeple
    What is a leftist?

Steve 1
    Can Hole What the **** are you doing here in this forum ????? This has NOTHING to do with you and your communist loving Gunless/gutless country.. So kindly go screw your worthless self ..and drop dead!!

pixrthis
    Listen you right wing freaking fanatics!!
    I have seen the light, blowme472 and the canucatard have finally convinced me.
    Of course Bush lied!!!!
    Damn! It's soooooooooo simple since willy klintton said the exact same things about Iraq being a threat to world peace and that they must be dealt with, that makes it a lie!
    As we all know since willy couldn't tell the truth to save his soul, Bush should have known he was lying and therefore should not have repeated the lie. Since Bush actually has balls (unlike canucatard and blowme) he then acted on the intel provided by klintoons wh ore........err White House and there you have it! Bush lied and and terrorists died!!! That right there is grounds for impeachment!
    Therefore, just like blowme, I'll be voting for hilleryskank in '08 because well.......because well..............because Bush lied. Yeah That's it!
    Hey, does anyone know how to get this crease out of my tinfoil hat? I dozed off after my last bong load and fell asleep on my blow up doll. Fu cked my AL hat all to shit!
    very well put

canuck1
    Can Hole What the **** are you doing here in this forum ????? This has NOTHING to do with you and your communist loving Gunless/gutless country.. So kindly go screw your worthless self ..and drop dead!!
    And if I left who would keep you stirred up? Dumbass

Steve 1
    Get out of here you have nothing to offer canhole

Blown 472
    During the Afghan/Soviet war, we of course sided with the resistance where Osama fought. The CIA I'm sure helped train the rebels.
    Al-Q grew out of the fundamentalist mind of the great Saudi free thinker- Osama. It really had nothing to do with the cold war conflict, different time, different issue. Osama at the time was just putting together his hate and ultimate wish for Islamic dissident domination of the world.
    Should we have assisted the rebels? Were we wrong in thinking we had to stop Soviet growth? Sure we could have pulled back and let the Soviet empire expand and strengthen but by now the entire middle east would be under their rule. Communism met Capitalism and lost that battle The down side was the religious fundamentalists now had freedom to grow amidst the muslim/christian conflict resurrected by the fall of the Soviet control.
    Blame whomever Blown, but this thing has been going on for centuries. If we turn the other cheek and walk away, modern technology will allow these madmen to expand, and eventually move right on into our civilized little part of the planet.
    As far as trying to capture and eliminate bin laden, it may not be in the headlines of our wonderful media machine, but I can assure you our troops and allies are hot oh his skinny a$$e and if he is still alive, we will get him.
    To say 9/11 doesn't bother me is complete BS Blown. It apparently doesn't bother you from all the condemnation of "MY prez". George W. Bush IS "my prez" and I'm damn proud to have voted for him twice as Pres. and also as Gov. of TX. I've lived under the man's leadership log enough to know he is a good man and has even his haters, like yourself, best interests at heart.
    And blowing the Fuk out of SA would really do a lot of good now wouldn't it. Problem in the Kingdom is the free thinkers sitting around stirring up lies, hate, and rebellion. Instead of wasting your time with some of the crap you read and paste on here, look in to the real story of SA and how the student and young of the middle east are brainwashed by their versions of our idiot acadamia.
    I just can't understand your hate for our government and how you can justify the ramblings of the extreme left idiots. You claim to be a free thinker but yet rely on the conspiracy concoctions of people wanting to bring this country down. They are really no better or different than the youg binLaden.
    Hate blinds Blown and you are like the French and other free spirits allowing Islamic fundamentalists to grow and spread their hate.
    Perhaps you can answer this simple question, if we can pin point where the flyers came from, the skools that taught them the people that funded them and the country they lived in, why are we bombing the hell out of iraq?? since gw said they had nothing to do with 9/11

Steve 1
    You mean Iran dumbass!

Steve 1
    Oh BTW it will get bombed soon!!

Page 5 of 23 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast