Page 8 of 23 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Thread: Bush the liar

Steve 1
    The morning of 911 with canucatard and blowme watching TV.
    canucatard:
    Wow eh?
    blowme:
    fffffffffffffffffffffwwwwwwwwwwuuuuuuuuuuupppppppp p cough cough wow DUDE!
    canucatard;
    Fu ck the US eh?
    blowme:
    DUDE that better not f uck up my Haggen Das delivery ffffffffffffwwwwwwwwwwwuuuuuuuuupppppppppp cough cough
    canucatard:
    Now all those warlike right wing American Cowboys are going to go crazy EH?
    blowme:
    Fawk I hate George Bush fffffffffwwwwwwwwuuuuuuuuuuppppppppp
    cough cough.
    canuckatard:
    Fawk I hate George Bush EH? Hope they kill some more of those Cowboys EH?
    blowme:
    Fawk George Bush, If he wasn't president I'd have a job fffffffffffffffffwwwwwwwwwwwwuuuuuuuuuuppppppppp cough cough.
    canuckatard;
    Oh my how can those evil cowboy mens be so mean and cruel to those terrorists EH?
    blowme:
    We need to give up and run away ffffffffwwwwwwwwwwwuuuuuuuuupppp cough cough.
    canucatard:
    Why don't those evil mens just give up and run away EH?
    blowme:
    I hate George Bush ffffffffffffwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwuuuuuuuuuuuppppppppp cough cough.
    canucatard:
    I hate George Bush Eh?
    ROFLMAO

SmokinLowriderSS
    Funny there where some senators voting for not going to war, how many people in the cia lost their jobs due to not towing the party line and saying the info was wrong to start with. I suppose you will put some spin on it is ok to spy on americans as you leader said to go ahead and do it. Are you that thick in the head?
    Post 63 above blown .... and NO ANSWER......
    Now, since Hillary, Bill (ex pres type), Sens Kennedy & Kerry, and a raftload of other senators said "he has weapons of mass destruction, would love to use them on us or others, and needs to be removed" WHY IS IT THE ONLY PERSON YOU BITCH ABOUT LYING IS PRES BUSH?????
    Note, that is the SAME QUESTION I am awaiting you to answer..... same question.

SmokinLowriderSS
    What a broken record you are. OK so you think Bush is a liar.Our money has little owl shapes on it. You hate Isreal, Saudia Ariba, and religion of any kind. How many times are you going to repeat this. Do you ever have any relevent, rational thoughts.
    Whats it feel like to root for our enemys, and hope American soldiers are wounded or killed, for the mere reason the YOU HATE BUSH.
    The bottom line is we are in Iraq, and we are not stoopid enough to just pull out. GET OVER IT.
    SHUT UP ALREADY.
    Only problem is he and so many others still haven't gotten over the pipe-dream fantyasy that Pres Bush STOLE 2 ELECTIONS, in a row, from the great, honest, upstanding, protectors of us all, the Democrats. The first one was over 6 years ago.

SmokinLowriderSS
    Looks like blown has taken the usual way out of a corner ..... just walk away and refuse to aknowledge it anymore.... Weak, so very very weak.
    I'm still waiting for an answer Blown ......

Blown 472
    Looks like blown has taken the usual way out of a corner ..... just walk away and refuse to aknowledge it anymore.... Weak, so very very weak.
    I'm still waiting for an answer Blown ......
    And also for him to sit on tv and say all this crap about wmd's and mushroom clouds when tons of people said it wasn't so but yet we went to war anyway. That in it's self is a lie like it or not and now to say oh well there were mistakes in the intell but we needed to take him out anyway? no matter how you cut it liar plain and simple. But I suppose you forgot the last few years of his crap on tv and the lead up to the war huh??

Steve 1
    That's it ???????????? ROFLMAO

Old Texan
    And also for him to sit on tv and say all this crap about wmd's and mushroom clouds when tons of people said it wasn't so but yet we went to war anyway. That in it's self is a lie like it or not and now to say oh well there were mistakes in the intell but we needed to take him out anyway? no matter how you cut it liar plain and simple. But I suppose you forgot the last few years of his crap on tv and the lead up to the war huh??
    The broken record plays on and on and on......
    Blown the lies are within the confines of your mind. I do not think GWB lied nor do the overwhelming majority of the people.
    I want you to name 1 specific verbatim lie. Not some "as you recall" or any more of your free thinking rhetoric or your interpretation, but 1 specific verbatim statement that was and intended to be a lie. ONE!!!!
    American Heritage Dictionary:
    LIE: A false statement deliberately stated as true.

Steve 1
    Chief Call Adolph Bentler 472 and tell him I am on the case!
    http://www.uploadyourimages.com/img/...xwellsmart.jpg

Blown 472
    Pretty straight forward, tell the world about wmd's prior to the invasion, tell the world about the wmd's during the event to justify it, tell the world we are still looking, then tell the world we knew there were none and it was a mistake but we needed to take him out anyway. Liar plain and simple, now tell the world you spyed on your own people. I tried to make it simple so EVEN YOU STEVO could understand it. But keep your head in the sand and tow that party line you bootlickers.

Old Texan
    Pretty straight forward, tell the world about wmd's prior to the invasion, tell the world about the wmd's during the event to justify it, tell the world we are still looking, then tell the world we knew there were none and it was a mistake but we needed to take him out anyway. Liar plain and simple, now tell the world you spyed on your own people. I tried to make it simple so EVEN YOU STEVO could understand it. But keep your head in the sand and tow that party line you bootlickers.
    No specifics there. Just more rehtorical he saids.
    CAN'T BE SPECIFIC BECAUSE ???????????

Page 8 of 23 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast