Page 9 of 23 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

Thread: Bush the liar

Schiada76
    "to the invasion, tell the world about the wmd's during the event to justify it, tell the world we are still looking, then tell the world we knew there were none and it was a mistake but we needed to take him out anyway. "
    Blowme472, non of these statements were ever made you LYING POS.
    Why weren't they lies when klintton, kerry, kennedy etc. made the exact same statements? Oh yeah, when liberals speak it's all lies.

Old Texan
    "to the invasion, tell the world about the wmd's during the event to justify it, tell the world we are still looking, then tell the world we knew there were none and it was a mistake but we needed to take him out anyway. "
    Why weren't they lies when klintton, kerry, kennedy etc. made the exact same statements? Oh yeah, when liberals speak it's all lies.
    Now, Now.....Blown is not a liberal. He wouldn't agree with their views.He SAID so.
    The sad thing of all this LIE business is there is proof positive Clinton lied during his Lewinsky buisness, under oath by the way.
    Kerry lies pretty much everytime he opens his cowardly a$$ mouth.
    And Fat Teddy, worthless piece of slug shiat, cowardly no driving woman killer, he has lied so many times his alcoholic nose should fall off.
    And they all lie in order to TRY and focus on Bush as a liar. Bull----!!!!
    Whoever votes for these demoRAT losers should have to sit in a dark locked room and listen to endless recordings of Blown's cut and paste rheteric BS. On and on and on forever. :crossx: :crossx:

Schiada76
    Lie
    Actual meaning: A false statement deliberately presented as being true; a falsehood.
    Left Wing Meaning: any mistake made by a conservative. Does not include any actual lies made by Liberals.

Schiada76
    November 23, 2005
    New Set of Wheels
    During our last patrol through the shantytowns a young mother waited patiently outside the bustling throng of children hopping back and forth between our vehicles. I don’t remember seeing her arrive, she just suddenly appeared on the outskirts of the roiling flock of children. In that sea of motion she stood as still and resolute as a obsidian tower, her black burkha providing a mute contrast to the gaudy kaleidoscope of children’s clothing. She was clutching a toddler tightly to her chest, and I reflexively assumed she was trying to secure some candy for her child. I watched her for a moment and sensed that she was too proper to approach and ask for treats. I made a mental note to hand her some candy once the throng had died down, and put a few pieces of candy into my pocket to pass to her later. Then I turned my attention back to the happy shrieks of the children vying for our attention, and finished passing out the remaining supplies
    Once our vehicles were stripped of humanitarian supplies the children started to settle down, happily splitting off to try to wheedle more candy from their favorite soldier. As the children filtered off I got my first good look at the young boy she held to her chest. And it was only then that I realized she hadn’t come here to ask for candy.
    The young boy was clearly suffering from a congenital birth defect - he looked as frail as spun glass. His slender, atrophied limbs seemed to hang off his little body like limp banners, and his oversized head rested on his mother’s chest as if he needed help supporting its bulk. As I approached I greeted the sad eyed mother, and then bit the inside of my mouth and waited for her to ask me for the medical help I knew I couldn’t provide. The mother spent several minutes explaining her sons medical condition, and then asked the question that I knew was coming - “You have helped fix some children – can you help my son?”. I already knew the answer, but to avoid appearing callous I called my medic over and asked him if there was anything we could do for the boy. He took one look at the crumpled waif of a child and then said “Sir, we couldn’t help him even if we were in the States”. I turned back to the mother and explained to her that her sons condition was beyond our ability to help. Once my terp had conveyed the message she gave a small smile, and thanked me for trying to help. Then she turned away and made her way back to her tiny home.
    The memory of that wisp of a boy stayed with me, and after a few days I asked SSG Spite if he could think of anything we might be able to do for the family. SSG Spite said that he would see what he could do and then disappeared for the rest of the day. The following day I knocked on SSG Spite’s door and when I walked in I almost dropped my coffee mug in shock. There sat SSG Spite quietly cleaning his weapon… sitting in a wheelchair. SSG Spite seemed to sense my agitation without even turning around and after a pregnant pause he said “Don’t worry sir, I’m fine. The wheelchair is for the kid”. Then he turned around, gave me a sly grin and said “But I had you worried, didn’t I?”. We laughed for a few minutes and then SSG Spite said “If I didn’t feel sorry for the kid I’d keep the wheelchair – this is the best seat in the barracks”.
    The next morning we loaded up our HMMWVs with small Iraqi flags, candy, and a bulky wheelchair and set out for shantytown to bring SSG Spite’s favorite chair to the little boy. As our combat patrol came to a close we turned onto the long, dusty road leading to Shantytown to drop off our supplies. The entire town seemed to flood into the alleys to greet us, and in a few minutes we were swimming in a sea of smiling faces. As we passed each mudbrick compound the head of the household would anxiously flag us down and offer their advice on how to catch the AIF, and we spent long minutes trying to politely bring each conversation to a close. Several of our soldiers were passing out small Iraqi flags and toys to the children yammering around our legs, and in a few minutes our procession through the alley ground to a halt under the sheer numbers of children vying for a small flag. Usually the children are fixated on candy or toys, but not today. Today the big ticket item was Iraqi flags. As we passed out dozens of the little flags the kids seemed sated, and the alleys started to clear. We continued towards the house followed by a phalanx of children happily waving their flags. When I looked back at this strange procession I almost felt like I was watching a miniature parade - the kids were laughing and waving their flags as proudly as drum majors.
    After the better part of an hour we arrived at the right house, and I rapped my knuckles on the tin gate to announce our arrival. I peeked over the gate to make sure we had the right house and noticed the little boy sitting in the dirt watching his mother prepare a meal. The mother must not have heard us knock, because she turned and looked surprised to see our kevlars peeking over her front gate. She recovered quickly and greeted us warmly, opening her gate and inviting us to come in for chai tea. We politely declined, but asked her to take her son and follow us to our vehicle. She looked a little confused at our request, but dutifully picked up her son and followed us to the HMMWV. When we arrived SGT Bard opened one of the doors and pulled and tugged until the wheelchair slid through the armored door. I wish I could describe the womans face when we gently picked up her son and placed him in the wheelchair - but there are some emotions words cannot hope to touch. We stopped to snap a quick picture as the little boy rested peacefully in the full sized wheelchair, and then we quickly said our goodbyes. As we loaded into our HMMWVs several of the local kids were arguing over who would get to take the boy for his first ride. I’m not sure who ended up shuttling him around, but as we left you could see his wheelchair weaving through the trash strewn alleys.
    Blowme and canucretard;
    Find these men. Tell them what a liar Bush is.
    Tell them it's not worth it.
    Tell them nothing is worth THEIR sacrifice because Bush is a liar.
    Tell them to give up and run away.
    Go ahead, tell them yourselves.
    When you do tell me how your conversation went.
    Now before either one of you cowardley fuks try to say this is propaganda, not true, just another LIE. You need to know I'm good friends with the sniper instructor from SEAL TEAM SIX. He just got back from his third tour. He gets to hold his new baby boy born in February in his arms again and hug his wife, every night. He confirms this story and many others just like it.
    Give me your addresses and you can tell him too, on your front porch. Tell him it aint worth it, tell any one of them. Tell THEM they are LIARS

Seadog
    Blown cannot understand what you are talking about. He would rather believe a drunk that used his family ties to get out of a manslaughter charge, a traitor that betrayed his fellow soldiers, a guy with a tendency to rewrite history with himself as the hero of great events, and a rapist/pervert that used his office to prey on woman.
    He calls men that used their legal rights to avoid the draft 'draft dodgers', while considering those who fled the country as heroes. He shames his fellow countrymen by bringing the overall IQ average down by 5 points.

canuck1
    November 23, 2005
    Blowme and canucretard;
    Find these men. Tell them what a liar Bush is.
    Tell them it's not worth it.
    Tell them nothing is worth THEIR sacrifice because Bush is a liar.
    Tell them to give up and run away.
    Go ahead, tell them yourselves.
    When you do tell me how your conversation went.
    Now before either one of you cowardley fuks try to say this is propaganda, not true, just another LIE. You need to know I'm good friends with the sniper instructor from SEAL TEAM SIX. He just got back from his third tour. He gets to hold his new baby boy born in February in his arms again and hug his wife, every night. He confirms this story and many others just like it.
    Give me your addresses and you can tell him too, on your front porch. Tell him it aint worth it, tell any one of them. Tell THEM they are LIARS
    You really are a Fukking idiot aren't you. You can't read , you can't understand what you do manage to read. I don't give a rats ass about Bush. Show me where I have ever said anything about the troups.....I support the troups but not the LIARS that sent them
    Bush based his judgements on bad intell, the US invaded another country based on a LIE. Iraq had nothing to do with 9-11, Iraq never invaded or attacked the US. Your friends son is lucky that Dad did come home
    How can you tell when a polititian is lieing ....thier lips move

canuck1
    Learn to read

canuck1
    Blown cannot understand what you are talking about. He would rather believe a drunk that used his family ties to get out of a manslaughter charge, a traitor that betrayed his fellow soldiers, a guy with a tendency to rewrite history with himself as the hero of great events, and a rapist/pervert that used his office to prey on woman.
    He calls men that used their legal rights to avoid the draft 'draft dodgers', while considering those who fled the country as heroes. He shames his fellow countrymen by bringing the overall IQ average down by 5 points.
    DUH OK

Steve 1
    By Can Hole "You really are a Fukking idiot aren't you. You can't read , you can't understand what you do manage to read. I don't give a rats ass about Bush. Show me where I have ever said anything about the troups.....I support the troups but not the LIARS that sent them"
    What Fuccing LIES you pathetic inane stupid little man !!!!!!!

Old Texan
    These are the stories we should hear each and every day. The stories the world should hear each and every day. The world is good and the few misaligned minds that hate and cause the utter sorrow and devastation dominate the news and cause all the grief and heartache of the innocent.
    Anyone who can possibley insinuate that terrorists have some how been wronged by a government or leader or society and this justifies their actions, is so far out of line with the truth, I don't think they can ever experience true piece of mind as their inner hatred andjealosy won't allow it.
    Growing up I heard on many occasions that the Holocaust would never be repeated. The world was far to civilized and this tradgedy could never happen again.
    Iraq, the Balkans, genocide throughout the African continent, boy were they wrong. If any thing the Holocoust was just one chapter in human cruelty. A cruelty that lives on.
    The libs, Dem leaders, and all the "freethinkers" hide their heads in the sand and in their cowardly way don't deny it's happening but worse justify it happening by pointing blame at great leaders like George Bush and Tony Blair who stand tall amidst all the criticism. Bush and Blair are the brave strong leaders who will take the challenge of world peace and justice head on.
    As we sit behind our keyboards and banter back and forth. As Dems and libs whine and complain about the conspiracy and how they would do things. As we conservatives complain Pres Bush doesn't come back with retorts to his detractors, one thing stands out, Bush and Blair and the brave men of our armed forces are out there doing the job to stop the forces of evil. One day at a time until the job is done.

Page 9 of 23 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast