Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mortgage Loan Officers wanted! Palm Springs

FASTERDAMITT
    Looking for a couple bodies to fill my office in Cathedral City. Leads may be provided. Licensed, unlicensed? Some experience prefered but not needed. Anyone blown out of a big corp lately or just looking to start with a small friendly office team. Drop me an email.
    Tom@MortgageSolutionCenter.net
    Thanks,
    Tom

FASTERDAMITT
    Great talkin to ya TOPLESS. I'll get with ya about your offer.

Daytona100
    Thats a tough racket. Pretty played out by now. Everyones refinanced everyone has a HELOC interest rates are up and its a cutthroat biz. Whoever talks to the prospective client last gets the deal due to creative reorganization of the numbers. Have a back-up plan when getting into the loan game.

al cole'holic
    Thats a tough racket. Pretty played out by now. Everyones refinanced everyone has a HELOC interest rates are up and its a cutthroat biz. Whoever talks to the prospective client last gets the deal due to creative reorganization of the numbers. Have a back-up plan when getting into the loan game.
    ...well I guess there's no use for mortgage people anymore since everyone is done
    Tom good luck in Cat City, I love it there..we have used United Mortgage for a couple of things, I would love to swing something to a forum rat coming up with a refi on another unit! FYI we are selling one unit, have one rented, and one for rent all in CCCC :rollside: Although got a promising call tonight from a Starbucks mgr looking to rent asap
    Link to my condo stuffs! (http://www.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=120908)

FASTERDAMITT
    Daytona...
    Well, nevermind.
    al cole'holic,
    Email or PM me the details on your units. My office if multi tasked. Glad to help if I can. Who's your agent on the sale?

al cole'holic
    Daytona...
    Well, nevermind.
    al cole'holic,
    Email or PM me the details on your units. My office if multi tasked. Glad to help if I can. Who's your agent on the sale?
    ..we have used Trish Gardiner @ Desert Palms (right outside the gates on Date Palm) for the sales as its less headache, represent ourselves on the purchases..the units are all in between Cathedral Canyon and Date Palm gates.

FASTERDAMITT
    I hav'nt met Trish yet. Stop buy some time for a lunch or sumptin.

al cole'holic
    I hav'nt met Trish yet. Stop buy some time for a lunch or sumptin.
    ..I was on my way up this weekend but got a renter call this morning for Friday & Saturday nights. Maybe next weekend...

FASTERDAMITT
    :rollside:

Mrs.RoxySnow
    Just sent you a PM :crossx:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast