Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Shake down run at Casitas...

AngryJosh
    This Saturday. Is anyone down? Brooski? Keyser? Beerjet? Nate?(even though your shit dont run?) :crossx: :crossx: HEY NATE...MY BOAT MAY ONLY DO 58.2 MPH, BUT THATS 58.2 MPH FASTER THAN YOU FOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (oh shit that was cold)...
    Anyone? Lets do it

Keyser
    Sorry, Brooski, Kim, Angel and I are going to be in vegas this weekend, but I will do a shot of tequila forboth of you :220v:

n8dawg
    Just got back from casitas (walking the dog) and I saw 2 bad ass jet boats leaving and saw another sweet looking one camped out in the camp grounds (white w/ flames on scoop) , then I even saw a v-drive cruiser doing a little test and tuning out there.
    I think were going to lay low this weekend. May pull the top end apart and take a look at whats going on.
    You will never beat me again!!!!
    Have fun call me if you have any probs.

Keyser
    Oh yea
    and Josh
    IT'S ON!!!! :crossx:

n8dawg
    Sorry, Brooski, Kim, Angel and I are going to be in vegas this weekend, but I will do a shot of tequila forboth of you :220v:
    Just one???? Make it 9 or 10!
    Have fun be safe!

Keyser
    Just got back from casitas (walking the dog) and I saw 2 bad ass jet boats leaving and saw another sweet looking one camped out in the camp grounds (white w/ flames on scoop) , then I even saw a v-drive cruiser doing a little test and tuning out there.
    I think were going to lay low this weekend. May pull the top end apart and take a look at whats going on.
    You will never beat me again!!!!
    Have fun call me if you have any probs.
    Get that thing put back together so we can head out the following weekend!!!!

Keyser
    Just one???? Make it 9 or 10!
    Have fun be safe!
    Well I dont want to make it seem like I'm a lush, but.... OK!!!

JetBoatRich
    I have to take the weekend off and recover from last weekend

n8dawg
    Get that thing put back together so we can head out the following weekend!!!!
    I plan on it....everyday, but it's hard when I get home from work and its still 100+ in the garage!!!
    Thinking of doing a little modification to the valve train, heads, and intake! :idea:

Keyser
    well? Did you do anything to it!!!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast