Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: I hate irresponsible pet owners

wsuwrhr
    Don't understand how you can hate beggars, but still love dogs. My dog is the biggest beggar I've ever seen. On the other hand she would much rather have 10 IN & Out burgers than money, so I guess that makes it ok
    For the record, Mopar went on the date also.
    For the record, she got her own hamburger. True to form, she ate everything but the lettuce.
    Brian

hav a screw chick
    Hey... I have a 3 1/2 year old rottie, and she is the best damn dog anyone could ask for. But she is a part of our family. We don't have children, but she is like our kid. She sleeps in the bed, goes in the cars and goes every where with us, and is a great protector when she needs to be.
    I adopted her from Julie and www.crittercrossings.atomicshops.com
    She rescues dogs, and may be willing to take in this stray dog and find it a good home. Also Julie's policy is that she only finds forever homes, but if someone isn' ever able to keep an adopted dog she will always take them back. So if your looking for a dog too, check out her sites, she has the best dogs.

wsuwrhr
    Thanks for the site. I put my ap in.
    When she calls I will tell her "hav a screw chick" sent me...
    Brian
    Hey... I have a 3 1/2 year old rottie, and she is the best damn dog anyone could ask for. But she is a part of our family. We don't have children, but she is like our kid. She sleeps in the bed, goes in the cars and goes every where with us, and is a great protector when she needs to be.
    I adopted her from Julie and www.crittercrossings.atomicshops.com
    She rescues dogs, and may be willing to take in this stray dog and find it a good home. Also Julie's policy is that she only finds forever homes, but if someone isn' ever able to keep an adopted dog she will always take them back. So if your looking for a dog too, check out her sites, she has the best dogs.

hav a screw chick
    Thanks for the site. I put my ap in.
    When she calls I will tell her "hav a screw chick" sent me...
    Brian
    Hey who did you apply for? You can tell her Katie, Clea's mom sent you. Here's my girl...
    http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c2...5/IMGP0062.jpg
    http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c2...5/IMGP0059.jpg

Red Horse
    Dogs are sometimes better people than people. Yet they are treated the way most humans NEED to be treated.
    Our little dog is living with my wifes parents in San Antonio while we are in Japan. We could have him here in Japan, but that would also involve 60 days quarantine (pet prison) and then we wouldnt even have a yard.
    I miss him. We dont have any kids, so I guess he is it. He would ride everywhere with me in the truck, knew the difference between the car, truck, boat and would get in or out on command.
    I agree, would rather feed a homeless dog than a homeless man. The dog didnt make the choice, the man did. And besides, the dog would be loyal to you for doing it. The man would prolly get pissed of you didnt do enough in his opinion.

wsuwrhr
    Hey who did you apply for? You can tell her Katie, Clea's mom sent you. Here's my girl...
    I was looking at John.
    That is until the adoption cost was 500.
    hmmm
    pretty expensive for a non papered mutt
    Mopar needs a pal, what do dogs cost? I have never had to buy one.
    Brian

Brian the last couple dogs I adopted from the shelters were under $200 including neutering (required to adopt from Upland anyway).

HCS
    I want to initiate a Civil Union between me and my pet.
    Where do I start, 9th district court of appeals? :idea:

wsuwrhr
    Brian the last couple dogs I adopted from the shelters were under $200 including neutering (required to adopt from Upland anyway).
    I thought so Rex.
    I really liked the looks of the dog, he seems to have some beagle, and I think Mopar needs a pal here in SB.
    500 seemed like alot..not even altered, I get 50 back when I get it done.
    Where do you draw the line for man best friend?
    Brian

wsuwrhr
    I want to initiate a Civil Union between me and my pet.
    Where do I start, 9th district court of appeals? :idea:
    First you need to stop posting on ***boat, there are enough weirdos here.
    :220v: :220v: :220v: :220v:
    Brian

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast