Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Finish pic of my winflaps install

Jyruiz
    Only took me about an hour, probably too long, but I a anal.
    Oh, and Havasu was real nice till around 1pm, a lot of clouds made the day cooler, it is way hot right now though. We got out of the water at 1pm because the ranger at Windsor said there was a monsoon on its way from Kingman, well, now it is not going to get here till tonight. Oh well, it gave me time to install my windflaps.http://www2.***boat.com/forums/attac...id=15728&stc=1

slowinhavasu
    They look sharp, and I like the way they work....nice meetin ya the other night.....

Jyruiz
    Nice meeting you to bro, and I dig the beer tap. If I would have know that was one of the options when you offered me something to drink, I would have taken you up on that drink.

slowinhavasu
    Nice meeting you to bro, and I dig the beer tap. If I would have know that was one of the options when you offered me something to drink, I would have taken you up on that drink.
    It's the only option here.....

phebus
    Where did you end up buying them? They look great, and sure will come in handy for early/late season boating.

mike37
    Where did you end up buying them? They look great, and sure will come in handy for early/late season boating.
    I want to get some to were are they found

Jyruiz
    I got them HERE (http://finneys.com/windflaps.htm), I was lucky, he had some made already, they are usually made to order.

Run_em_Hard
    I have same things on a different set-up...they work owesome. You can tell a real difference between using them and not.

AirtimeLavey
    Looks good. I'm thinking about putting some on my Lavey...

Havasu1986
    Were the chrome bars already on your boat or did they come with the winflaps?

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast