Thread: Jetters heading out this weekend?

Danhercules
    The wife and I will be celebrating our 4th year of being married. We will be in Laughin from Thurs night to Monday afternoon. Lets hook up on the water!!!!

Wicked Performance Boats
    Dan, We'l be at grass beach above Needles celebrating Julie's 45 birthday! So if you're around, stop and lets party!!!!!!! Arriving Sat morning and leaving Sunday nite!!!! Pat and Julie

Danhercules
    Dan, We'l be at grass beach above Needles
    Where is this? We are gonna head down to the Sandbar on Sat. I would love to stop by and chat. Will you have the Yellow CP?

78CoLe
    Ill try to be beering I mean boating with pat and july at grass fixing a blown head gasket tomarow

Wicked Performance Boats
    No Dan We don't have that CP anymore. But look for the yellow dragon boat. It a "Wicked Performance Boat" about 4 miles up river from the small Needles bridge on the Az side. Party down!!!!! BL

Wicked Performance Boats
    Ill try to be beering I mean boating with pat and july at grass fixing a blown head gasket tomarow
    Beering and Boating go together like Hot and Boat, hense ***boat!!!! BL

MudPumper
    The wife and I will be celebrating our 4th year of being married. We will be in Laughin from Thurs night to Monday afternoon. Lets hook up on the water!!!!
    Yo Dan, might be headed up to the Avi on Sunday morning, not for sure yet but most likely. We'll be between Laughlin and Needles till Wed.

Congratulations on your anniversary Herc. We haven't made it to the river one time this summer. Just had way too much stuff going on. This weekend will be no exception. We'll be thinking about you, and hoisting one or two (dozen) in your honor.
    Give me a call if you get the chance and maybe we can set something up at BR, Needles or similar. I was just saying to Letty this morning "We need to get over to the river sometime soon". Naturally she didn't disagree.

ZTFab
    I'll be going out for the next week but I won't be at the river.
    My wife and I are headed up to Bass Lake. We go there every other summer.
    If everything goes well with the Bahner, I'll be planning a few river trips (most likely Parker) before the season's done.

Danhercules
    Yo Dan, might be headed up to the Avi on Sunday morning, not for sure yet but most likely. We'll be between Laughlin and Needles till Wed.
    I think you sold your boat right? if so, I dont konw what your new one looks like. Look for me in the TPR 21 deck below!!!! Beer on me!!