Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: So, is it just t-storms every afternoon?

AirtimeLavey
    Damn forecasts has t-storms almost every afternoon. wtf?
    I know it's monsoon season, and hard to predict, but have Laughlin and Havi just been getting hit everyday?

Devil's Advocate
    That's monsoon season for ya, chance of rain or t-storms everyday during the season.

phebus
    Today was just the opposite. Cloudy and windy in the AM, sunny with no wind in the afternoon. It's loking like it might storm tonight though.

Havasu1986
    Been a owner in Havi for 20 years. July is usually hit or miss. Aug. more. This year has been the worst for me. Some years on my every other weekend I don't get any monsoons.

Trailer Park Casanova
    Yep, the kids remind me it was every NITE last monsoon season.

RiverRatMike
    Damn forecasts has t-storms almost every afternoon. wtf?
    I know it's monsoon season, and hard to predict, but have Laughlin and Havi just been getting hit everyday?
    yeah they say that but hardly anything ever happens here in Havasu. We haven't even had any severe t-storms yet here in Havasu. Clear as can be outside right now. Stars and a very clear sky. The storms are mostly all around us everyday but never make it to the city.

Second "PLACE"
    Airtime.....Where are you planning to be this weekend? Wether report is hit/miss at best. I've spent the last few weekends at Needles/Moabi area with little problems. Gonna be at Moabi this weekend as well. Maybe we'll see ya?

AirtimeLavey
    Airtime.....Where are you planning to be this weekend? Wether report is hit/miss at best. I've spent the last few weekends at Needles/Moabi area with little problems. Gonna be at Moabi this weekend as well. Maybe we'll see ya?
    Hey SP, yeah, we're headed out this w/e. It's a kid's w/e, so we're thinking we'll be on Mohave. Got some other friends gonna be in Havi, so we might launch at Needles & cruise down one day. If we do, will cruise by Moabi. What's your boat?
    Hopefully, we'll get lucky w/the weather. Otherwise, keepin one eye to the sky.

Danhercules
    I will be in Laughin this weekend, I wanted to go up to the lake one day, looks like I will be stayin on the river.

dannyo
    I got pounded by a monsoon at Lake Mead today. Came out of nowhere but it was fun.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast