Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: why do they hate us??

TopCat
    Could you tell us the parts about the gentiels??Yes I will as soon as you spit them out. You need to stick to other peoples quotes you're just not that sharp..Blown

SmokinLowriderSS
    I have read enough of it. Have you?
    Which in reality translates to "I haven't read any of it, but know plenty about it.
    That still leaves me with the ability to claim reading more if I only read the front cover.
    I am still waiting to hear this one:
    Originally Posted by Old Texan
    Explain to us now why Hezbollah is justified in cowering behind women and children.

Old Texan
    Sorry to hear about your family I hope they come thru this ok, but you are barking up the wrong tree here, nothing but white supremacist's and a rab haters here.
    Oh my ye Olde Pot Stirrer, let's get your take on the "White Supremacist" deal.
    You are really off your game my fine tie dyed friend. The last couple days you have done battle with half hearted diatribes and very poor attempts at your usual name calling bravado. Now you've dug down amonst the crumbs in your bag to come up with "White Supremacist", poorly punctuated I might add.
    TopCat has come around to challenge your usual rants and that's the best you can do? Even Canuck is warried by his several attempts to prod you back on point. I've been a bit worried since you let PX slip in on the lead against the establishment the last little while.
    Please check your temp and other vital signs, we're concerned about your usual rascally disposition eluding you.
    Sidebar:
    Smokin', ya think maybe he got into some of Ma Sheehan's toe jam deposits when he was spit shinin' those Birkenstocks? And they upset his lil' tummy.

TopCat
    Don't even get me started on Cindy Sheehan. This -unt has shown so much disrespect for her hero son I can't stand it. Last time I checked we have a volunteer military, that means he enlisted by his own choice. Now this BITCH comes along and figuritively says my son was so stupid he didn't know what he was doing when he VOLUNTEERED and its our Presidents fault, She must be related to Blown472. I think this is so sad and I thought Blown didn't get it. In case some missed my point this man died trying to free a repressed county. He could have refused to go and went to jail for what he believed, I could respect that but he DIDN"T, HE WENT, His mother should be honoring him, I do!........Suddam was killing 100-150k of his own people a year, innocent people. WE hav lost under 3k and the Iraqs under 60k in 2+ years simple math says died saving 300k+...He's a hero in my book & she's a fool.

Blown 472
    Which in reality translates to "I haven't read any of it, but know plenty about it.
    That still leaves me with the ability to claim reading more if I only read the front cover.
    I am still waiting to hear this one:
    Explain to us now why Hezbollah is justified in cowering behind women and children.
    Same reason israel builds ammo dumps around a rab neighborhoods. You email those folks yet there mr know it all??

Blown 472
    Oh my ye Olde Pot Stirrer, let's get your take on the "White Supremacist" deal.
    You are really off your game my fine tie dyed friend. The last couple days you have done battle with half hearted diatribes and very poor attempts at your usual name calling bravado. Now you've dug down amonst the crumbs in your bag to come up with "White Supremacist", poorly punctuated I might add.
    TopCat has come around to challenge your usual rants and that's the best you can do? Even Canuck is warried by his several attempts to prod you back on point. I've been a bit worried since you let PX slip in on the lead against the establishment the last little while.
    Please check your temp and other vital signs, we're concerned about your usual rascally disposition eluding you.
    Sidebar:
    Smokin', ya think maybe he got into some of Ma Sheehan's toe jam deposits when he was spit shinin' those Birkenstocks? And they upset his lil' tummy.
    IN a word "stevo"

jbone
    Where are the Hezbollah bases? What do their uniforms look like? What rules of engagement do they follow, when they shoot their rockets at Israel, what/who are they aiming at? Civilians?
    My point is a dead Hezbollah fighter looks like a civilian when they remove his rocket launcher before taking the picture.
    They have the support of the civilians, and the civilians allow Hezbollah to fight from their homes and store weapons until needed.
    I heard something the other day that made a lot of sense.
    If Hezbollah and all the other radical Islam freeks disarmed and vowed not to attack Israel, there would be peace. If Israel disarmed and vowed not to attack the radical Islam freaks, they would be slaughtered.
    Radical Islam cannot live in peace with ANY other religion. They want to kill us all. They Just hate Jews more than us for now.
    J

SmokinLowriderSS
    Sidebar:
    I think it's possible, I know it'd give ME a ripping case of indigestion. blown probably used it as seasoning on a salad tho, next to the stale crutons (just what IS a "fresh" cruton anyhow if a cruton is, by definition, a dried (stale) chip of bread??????) :idea:

SmokinLowriderSS
    Same reason israel builds ammo dumps around a rab neighborhoods.
    I fail to see the connection blown, better 'splain better.

SmokinLowriderSS
    They Just hate Jews more than us for now.
    J
    Fortunately, they have jew-hate help here. Gotta make them proud.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast