Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Looking For A Ski Boat

SCRINC
    I was hoping to find a fair deal on a used boat that I can pick up at a fair price rather than purchasing new.. This boat will be used as a third boat for the family and a loner.. Any help and Pics would be great.
    Thank You.
    SCR INC.

Cole1313
    I was hoping to find a fair deal on a used boat that I can pick up at a fair price rather than purchasing new.. This boat will be used as a third boat for the family and a loner.. Any help and Pics would be great.
    Thank You.
    SCR INC.
    Contact wright27 on here. He has a really nice sanger for sale.

wright27
    hey cole thanks. it is a supreme not a sanger. new it runs at $50,000 brand new. it is clean only has 75 hours. I have rode behind alot of new boats and i honestly can say this boat has the best wake of any. smooth holds alot of people. If you want a wakeboard boat this is the one. All the cool kids have one.

Cole1313
    hey cole thanks. it is a supreme not a sanger. new it runs at $50,000 brand new. it is clean only has 75 hours. I have rode behind alot of new boats and i honestly can say this boat has the best wake of any. smooth holds alot of people. If you want a wakeboard boat this is the one. All the cool kids have one.
    Sorry, I should have verified that before I wrote it.

wright27
    Sorry, I should have verified that before I wrote it.
    No problem cole. I know you know how hard it is to sell a boat right now. My boat has been in the trader for about 3 months now it is the lowest priced v232 in there and nothing. $42000 for a 23 ft wakeboard boat is so cheap.

Jim W
    I am storing a 2002 Toyota--- SX 22 with super low hrs. Real nice and has a tower. Turquoise with white interior.
    She wants something like $24,000???
    Located in upstate NY. I can arrange shipping.
    Be good, Jim

bigblockbill
    a buddy of mine has a Ski Natique tourneyment ski boat. 1986 I think, 302 ford, new interior, wakeboard pole. The boat is very clean and I think he would take 7 or 8k for it. You can call him, Devin 505-480-4112 for more information.

Havaparty
    Thank You.
    SCR INC.
    I have a 1997 Malibu Eschelon 20 with a 350 Mag and a hard deck.
    Drop me a PM if interested. I can direct you as to where to find pics of the boat on the web
    Thanks
    Darrin

TJRiver
    Thank You.
    SCR INC.
    I have a 97 Tige WB2150 for sale. 300 hrs, great stereo, tower, etc. Hit me w/ a PM for the details TJR

SCRINC
    Thank You.
    SCR INC.
    STILL LOOKING !!!!!!!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast