Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Okay

Kim Hanson
    Kim, is that the motorhome you cook your dope in? :crossx:
    Like I have said, I don't do that shit :220v: Only dopes do dope ! So what kind of dope do you do ? ..........( . )( . )..........

HOSS
    If we get any slower will be at Maxima speed here for topics...slower than a trapped up bung hole :cry: nothing is moving and painfull
    Where is my assclowns like OB Eddie and Power Clown , the circus can't be in town that fucing long .......( . )( . )............
    I hate a slow dragger,,,sometimes you just need a fish hook.

Kim Hanson
    I hate a slow dragger,,,sometimes you just need a fish hook.
    Well hell, I just brought the fish bat :crossx: Looking for bait now.........( . )( . )..........trolling, trolling ,trolling .....keep those fockers talking, Bench Racers !

SnoopJonnyJon
    Like I have said, I don't do that shit :220v: Only dopes do dope ! So what kind of dope do you do ? ..........( . )( . )..........
    Come on Donald, I have told you before, people from Lloydminster don't do dope. They do crystal meth or Lysol.

dmontzsta
    Come on Donald, I have told you before, people from Lloydminster don't do dope. They do crystal meth or Lysol.
    lol.
    I always pictured Hanson as a tweeker, now the motorhome takes the cake.

HOSS
    Lysol? No sheet? How,,,inhale through a rag. I wanna try it. :220v:

rrrr
    Lysol? No sheet? How,,,inhale through a rag. I wanna try it. :220v:
    Farmers from Canada do it a bit differently, they spray it on the cow's azzhole to chase away flys before mounting up. The sniff test confirms that they got it in the right place.

Kim Hanson
    lol.
    I always pictured Hanson as a tweeker, now the motorhome takes the cake.
    Coming from a closet hairachristna biatch thats funny and what do you use to go camping ...a focking tent ........Oh yeah, you don't leave Cali cause you won't find your way back to that shit hole..........( . )( . ).........

Kim Hanson
    Farmers from Canada do it a bit differently, they spray it on the cow's azzhole to chase away flys before mounting up. The sniff test confirms that they got it in the right place.
    I will have to ask a famer if thats how they do it, us city folk just drink and ahhhh drink and throw some boating in thar and maybe some shrimp & lobster for the barby...Thats how I do it...........( . )( . )..........

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123