Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: CFW New Years Pot Luck / BBQ

Her454
    smalls:
    If 1069 is in, I am in! Tell me what to bring,,,,,,,, I'm easy Let Heather decide, there might be something she wants to cook up ahead of time, or something easy....? When you figure it out, just sign it up. And if you still cant decide, then I'll have you bring the Lobster
    Oh, and you shouldnt advertise how easy you are on the boards, ya know how these guys can get wink

Her454
    Sangster:
    Jest checked the weather for cast & There saying no rain for the rest of November... May have to go to plan "B"..... Plan B? And that would be....

smalls
    Her454:
    smalls:
    If 1069 is in, I am in! Tell me what to bring,,,,,,,, I'm easy Let Heather decide, there might be something she wants to cook up ahead of time, or something easy....? When you figure it out, just sign it up. And if you still cant decide, then I'll have you bring the Lobster
    Oh, and you shouldnt advertise how easy you are on the boards, ya know how these guys can get wink I do the cookin. New YearsDay I'm Usually still drunk from the night before. Recoop starts on the second. EASY like sunday monin

Sangster
    smalls:
    Her454:
    smalls:
    Oh, and you shouldnt advertise how easy you are on the boards, ya know how these guys can get wink I do the cookin. New YearsDay I'm Usually still drunk from the night before. Recoop starts on the second. EASY like sunday moninthat would be... "Easy like Thursday morning"

[ November 18, 2002, 08:36 PM: Message edited by: Sangster ]

smalls
    X act leeeee

Her454
    Smalls, I'll be posting as we go, as far as food etc so you can let me know later if you want - also, 1069 said he plans on taking the Party Boat
    (the steel hydro) out too. I plan on getting some good pics from right on the water.

smalls
    Her454:
    Smalls, I'll be posting as we go, as far as food etc so you can let me know later if you want - also, 1069 said he plans on taking the Party Boat
    (the steel hydro) out too. I plan on getting some good pics from right on the water. Tell him i'm done fabricating his aluminum oil pan Or does he still lurk????? wink

Her454
    "fabricating"? Should I duck when I tell him?
    No, he doesnt lurk, hell he cant even find the power button. However, Mr Powers has joined the elite as HydroDr. wink Im still working on trying to pull those guys out of the 80's and off the farm!

Her454
    Apparently the Blowin My Wad Crew # 629 will have the Motor Home up there the night before and hold a spot for us....
    Ms. Blowin My Wad - Baked Prop-peller Beans.
    Thanks Jacqi & Karl!!

Her454
    BigBoyToys
    posted November 19, 2002 11:15
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We'll bring someting....just don't know what yet. i bring the boats and the wife figures out all that other stuff. (I ain't a chauvenist, just don't know how to cook other than McDonalds or Taco Bell) LOL
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Posts: 8 | From: Woodland, California | Registered: Nov 2002 | IP: Logged

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast