Thread: Sleekcraft Tunnel update

curtis26
    Well I got a new 460 for her off craiglist, its .30 over, 9.5-1 compression, D3VE heads that have been completely gone through, weiand stealth intake, and a new 850 double pumper holley. The heads are what im impressed with, they have been ported and polished when compared to the same heads off the old motor its like night and day! What a difference in port size! :rollside: I was told thing is estimated to have about 500 horse but im not sure we will see! The only thing I had to do is take the pan and oil pickup off the old motor and install on this one and in she went! All I really have left as of tonight is sparkplugs and wires, polish the exhaust and install, and install the new fuel filters and Holley red pump then we can light it off. Now if I can find some bucket seats ill be on the water :rollside: Im not sure what cam the motor has in it the guy never said and the reciept had no specs besides it was a split duration cam upgrade? Im not sure of the impeller size on this boat either so we will see what its gonna do........ :skull: :skull:
    http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b2...6/100_1933.jpg

SoCalKev
    AWWWW Yeah! Keepin the ford in it! Should be really quick!

james
    Nice motor Im haveing some carb issues with my 468 with a wiend tunnal ram. I think its because of the vacume secondaries. My question is are you running your 850 with mechanical or vacume secondaries.
    Thanks James

sleekvino
    Nice motor Im haveing some carb issues with my 468 with a wiend tunnal ram. I think its because of the vacume secondaries. My question is are you running your 850 with mechanical or vacume secondaries.
    Thanks James
    you can see two metering blocks on the carb so its mechanical.

james
    Thanks Sleek
    Do you suggest useing mechanical over Vacume

curtis26
    I like mechanical........

SoCalKev
    Well what's going on with this boat Curtis? I really miss this boat!