Thread: Secure Inside Boat Storage in NCal?

Maxey
    Our home is in escrow (hopefully sold). I am going to retire . Need a good place to keep the boat while we travel and look for a new home. Any
    information is greatly appreciated. I live near Santa Cruz.

Cas
    21' boat? how long you going to need the storage?

Chestah Cheetah
    I keep mine in Alameda at a place called Mariner Square Drystack...they're not cheap, but my only option up here. 510-521-2727 They may be too far North for you though.

robsformula
    Stockton may be a bit to far but if you are just looking for secured boat storage while you travel, then I would recommend (5 star marina) very secure and resonable rates. I have my formula there now for 3 years and have had NO problems at all. People are great and like I said pretty resonable too. They are located right off I-5 here in Stockton easy to get to also. Hope this will help. If you decide to go with them let me know and I will put in a good word.

Maxey
    21' boat? how long you going to need the storage?
    Probably 3-6 mo. We will be looking for a new home. We are hoping for a place ON Table Rock Lake, MO. Thanks for the reply!
    Dave

Maxey
    I keep mine in Alameda at a place called Mariner Square Drystack...they're not cheap, but my only option up here. 510-521-2727 They may be too far North for you though.
    Thanks for the information. I will check it out.
    Dave

Maxey
    Stockton may be a bit to far but if you are just looking for secured boat storage while you travel, then I would recommend (5 star marina) very secure and resonable rates. I have my formula there now for 3 years and have had NO problems at all. People are great and like I said pretty resonable too. They are located right off I-5 here in Stockton easy to get to also. Hope this will help. If you decide to go with them let me know and I will put in a good word.
    Thank you for the information. The boat is in Riverbend now (Smooth as Glass). I will check it out when I go to pickup the boat. Is ***boat a great resourse or what!
    Dave

robsformula
    Another great thing about 5-star, if you want to go in the water they will put your boat in and pull it out for you at no extra charge. Lots of great fun here in the delta area. Great restraunts and 100's of miles of water.