Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: NAACP AWARD (only in America

Coleitis22
    Subject: LOOK AT WHO'S GETTING AWARDED
    Any of you CA folks planning to attend?
    I think we must live in an alternate universe. Our universe is upside-down, inside-out, and left-to-right instead of right-to-left. Nothing here makes sense to me.
    The Reverend Jesse Jackson and Bruce Gordon (the new president of NAACP) are planning a big event to honor a very special hero of the black community. This event is expected to draw 15,000 people and will probably be held in the Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum.
    Who is this Black American hero they are planning to honor?
    Is it Colin Powell, the first black 4-star general, first black chairman of the joint chiefs, first black man to be Secretary of State, and first black man who could be President if only he wanted to be? No. It's not him.
    Is it Clarence Thomas, the first black man to sit on the Supreme Court of the United States? Nope.
    Is it Dr. Condoleeza Rice, Stanford professor and the first black woman to serve as Secretary of State. Nope, not her.
    Is it Guy Bluford, the first black NASA astronaut who flew for 8 days in space? Nope. Not him.
    Is it Ron McNair, the second black NASA astronaut (who died in the space shuttle Challenger disaster)?? Nope. Not good enough.
    Is it Dr. Walter Williams, distinguished professor of economics at George Mason University, and another truly inspiring black American. Nope.
    Is it Dr. Thomas Sowell, distinguished professor from Stanford University? No.
    Is it Richard Pryor, a real national treasure, who just recently passed away? Nope, not him either...
    I could go on and on. There are thousands and thousands of truly amazing black Americans who deserve an honor like this....
    So who is it that The Reverend Jackson and the NAACP plan to honor??? Which black icon is going to draw 15,000 people to honor him????
    It's none other than Stan "Tookie" Williams, the thieving murdering thug who founded the Crips gang--- The coward who killed a little old lady with a shotgun blast to her face. This guy was so rotten and vile that they had to put him to sleep to get rid of him once and for all. That's who. That's who is being honored. That's the role model for our young people....
    I'm sorry. I just don't get it. Can this really be happening????

riverbound
    Oh Jesus......Where is the NAAWP, when you need them??
    KILL WHITEY>
    F.U.N.

cdog
    The naacp is nothing but a ignorant racist orgniziation. The only people stupid enough to give them donations are the same stupid people they appeal too. They are one of the negitive side effects of a free society.

riverbound
    The naacp is nothing but a ignorant racist orgniziation. The only people stupid enough to give them donations are the same stupid people they appeal too. They are one of the negitive side effects of a free society.
    Exactly.... I have had my share of run-ins with them in the past. and the best way to describe them is "Black Mafia"
    Working in retail I had the race card pulled on me so many times. What they didnt get was....I wasnt treating them like shiat becasue they were black, I was treating them that way because they were STUPID.

pjones
    We've got Harry Belafonte calling our President a terrorist
    and now this....amazing...

al cole'holic
    We've got Harry Belafonte calling our President a terrorist
    and now this....amazing...
    ...he should not be allowed to come back from Venezuela.

2Driver
    ...he should not be allowed to come back from Venezuela.
    Sure he should...in a coffin

pjones
    You can include Danny Glover in the above ideas also.
    That just made my blood boil when I read that story.
    I mean just who does he think he is?
    Grrrrrrr.

H20 Toie
    Where did you get this info from? Nobody can be that stupid.

Jyruiz
    That is just unbelievable.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast