Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: NAACP AWARD (only in America

My Man's Sportin' Wood
    I'm gonna vomit.
    There was a sad time recently when you could ask young people what black leader came to mind when you said the word "King." They would answer "Rodney" not Martin Luther. That made me sick as well. I want to spit when people say his dumbass quote (rodney's not Martin's). To celebrate the scourge of the black community while ignoring those who have done honorable things is a travesty.
    I had a black professor one time actually say (I'm not making this up) that Clarence Thomas was not really black. Implying that because he did not push the agenda of the "majority" he could not be included as a member. No Uncle Tom's allowed. BTW, anyone read Uncle Tom's Cabin? Wonderful book. I found out reading it that the term "Uncle Tom" is mostly used incorrectly IMO. . . but that is another argument.

NOTALENT
    Two Words.... Ha Ha!!!

you gots 2 chill
    There are many people that should be honored, and Tookie williams is certainly not one of them!

Jordy
    Guess they already gave him his prize for this award though. A certificate good for one free dirt nap.

pjones
    Guess they already gave him his prize for this award though. A certificate good for one free dirt nap.
    That's just...... well.....shocking.
    Sorry...

Cole1313
    I'm gonna vomit.
    There was a sad time recently when you could ask young people what black leader came to mind when you said the word "King." They would answer "Rodney" not Martin Luther. That made me sick as well. I want to spit when people say his dumbass quote (rodney's not Martin's). To celebrate the scourge of the black community while ignoring those who have done honorable things is a travesty.
    I had a black professor one time actually say (I'm not making this up) that Clarence Thomas was not really black. Implying that because he did not push the agenda of the "majority" he could not be included as a member. No Uncle Tom's allowed. BTW, anyone read Uncle Tom's Cabin? Wonderful book. I found out reading it that the term "Uncle Tom" is mostly used incorrectly IMO. . . but that is another argument.
    I always loved when you would hear an african american so "I'm no uncle tom" They had no idea what they were saying. I would just giggle and keep on walking.

Run_em_Hard
    All I have to say is...FUk Jesse Jackson.

Biglue
    This has go to be some sort of internet prank. NO ONE can be that stupid. It's the equivalent of the Hispanic community honoring one of the Felix brothers (cartel drug trade). Or honoring a grand dragon from the KKK for white folks. I said it.......NO ONE can be this stupid.
    Here is an idea........if this is true we should just drop a bomb in the coliseom (sp) and get rid of the attendants. We don't need those types of beliefs poisoning the rest of the communities. :220v:

H20 Toie
    This has go to be some sort of internet prank. NO ONE can be that stupid. It's the equivalent of the Hispanic community honoring one of the Felix brothers (cartel drug trade). Or honoring a grand dragon from the KKK for white folks. I said it.......NO ONE can be this stupid.
    Here is an idea........if this is true we should just drop a bomb in the coliseom (sp) and get rid of the attendants. We don't need those types of beliefs poisoning the rest of the communities. :220v:
    Thats it lets get rid of people honoring a killer by killing :crossx:

NOTALENT
    Thats it lets get rid of people honoring a killer by killing :crossx:
    haha...at least his will have a reason behind it. NO MORE DUMB ASSES... :rollside:

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast