Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Super Dave

Check your PMs

BILLY.B
    GURU,is the boat you have now the one we did? Morg said it was but I thought you sold it. Morg says it really hauls ass. Did you guy's run over the weekend? Hopefully you can make it down to NEEDLES during the week to hang out before phoenix, would like to see it run. Whats going on with Greg Shirley? haven't heard or seen him in awhile.

Billy, this is the boat I have right now.

The guy driving is a friend of mine. It ran 8.31 @125 in Bakersfield off the bottle. I think it will run in 7's with NOS.
    I am hoping acceptence will be ready to rumble come Needles. It may be a little embarrassing getting whooped up on by a carbureted deal. Vale did the paint on the boat back in 86. Is your boat together and ready to run? I doubt you will get many of the Nor Cals to the Needles bash but Fathers Day is big event. The only problem with Fathers day is that NJBA scheduled a race at Chowchilla that weekend. Going to be a spilt count on boats at CFW vs the race.

Fiat48
    Any Flat that rides that correctly and clean is worth getting "whopped up about."

BigBoyToys
    What!!!?? Chowchilla and CFW fathers day? This can't be! Did NJBA get the final approval for the June Chowchilla race? I remember that if they couldn't have it in June they were going to have it in August.

T-Bag
    Fiat48:
    Any Flat that rides that correctly and clean is worth getting "whopped up about." Its a Canyon!!!!!!!

ACCEPTENCE
    Kinda makes ya go hummm??? hehehe

BILLY.B
    BigBoyToys:
    What!!!?? Chowchilla and CFW fathers day? This can't be! Did NJBA get the final approval for the June Chowchilla race? I remember that if they couldn't have it in June they were going to have it in August. BBT, does this mean what I think it means? most of the guys will be going to chowchilla instead of CFW! Hate to tow all that way if nobodys there!

Her454
    thats sucks the races are the same weekend. who organizes the fathers day bash? any way to change the date around on that?

Father's Day Weekend is the Classic V Drive deal at Camp Far West. Did NJBA change there date or what? burningm

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast