Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Would You Rather be a Widow(er) or Divorced?

Trailer Park Casanova
    I was floored a little while back reading here in the forums when one of the active HB forum posters & supreme dickman wrote: "I get laid only if she feels like giving it up". (paraphrazed)
    It was shocking coming from someone who's reputation is he only pulls it out to do a post here on HB,, then promptly sticks it back in.
    She's throwing him off now,, and this usually, or could very well mean from what I've seen over the years, separation then the big "D" isn't too far off.
    His savings and retirement will be sliced up,, the child support, the house, boat gone, empty paycheck, on and on.
    So the question,, & pull out the stops let's hear how you feel in your situations, and I'm not talking whacking anyone OJ or Peterson style.
    Would you rather be a widow(er) or divorced?

1stepcloser
    Widower.
    No explanation should be necessary.

HocusPocus
    so your basically asking would someone rather kill their ex then to divorce them?
    since killing someone will most likely land you in jail, i think divorce is the better option. i would rather give up part of my money then to loose it all.

ratso
    I've started over 5 times, if we are only talking divorces here. I remain friends with most of them to this day, and a couple of the splits were pretty bad... One of the main reasons I ended up with them was because the sex was off the hook... No matter how bad things got, we still had that. I would hate to be a widower, or lose anyone that had made such an impact on my life as some of these had. I mean, if that was the case, there would be no chance of ever hitting it again... and most of my exes over the years do return ever so often. My sons mom is coming in from Tennessee next weekend (wife # 1) and I haven't seen her in about 4 years I guess, and she has made it perfectly clear that we are going to be doing some bumping and grinding.
    Best thing about it, her husband bought her some boobs since I last saw her... so I can't wait. Tough divorce, but would I change things? Hell no...

Kilrtoy
    Neither

HavasuHome
    Well to some of you it may sound nice to be a widower but I can tell you from experience it is no party. I was married for 35 years to a wonderful woman then one month after our 35 wedding anniversary she suddenly passed away. We had just signed the papers to build our retirement home in Havasu. You never get over it. If you get divorced at least the other person is still alive and if it is a friendly divorce many people still see each other. But when your partner passes away it is final. Sorry for sounding off.

RitcheyRch
    I have no idea. I know going through a divorce isnt fun and couldnt imagine being widowed.

ratso
    so your basically asking would someone rather kill their ex then to divorce them?
    since killing someone will most likely land you in jail, i think divorce is the better option. i would rather give up part of my money then to loose it all.
    Who said anything about killing? Hypothetically speaking he was asking if you would rather divorce or lose someone by death.

Sigus
    Neither
    DITO

ratso
    Death or Divorce... you are going to deal with one or both eventually. :idea:

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast