Thread: DVBRC Races

sunkisst
    The next race is Sunday,Aug 13. in Sunbury,Pa.All are welcome.We are in search of new members. The Sportsman classes are open to all contestants.Any Questions See Our Site...www.DVBRC.com Hope to see you there. :rollside: :rollside: BOTE guys & gals Lets meet in Pa. on the 13th before Anna II 2006

buckey79
    Count me in. I hope it doesen't rain this time round

sunkisst
    Kill Switch,Helmet,Eye Protection & Quality Ski Jacket for Sportsman Classes

737jetmech
    The next race is Sunday,Aug 13. in Sunbury,Pa.All are welcome.We are in search of new members. The Sportsman classes are open to all contestants.Any Questions See Our Site...www.DVBRC.com Hope to see you there. :rollside: :rollside: BOTE guys & gals Lets meet in Pa. on the 13th before Anna II 2006
    I have some questions reqarding the sportsman classes.Looking at the current rules ... my boat is not able to run sportsman class.
    please give me a call
    Bob 443-350-0713

rich seibert
    boats that wish to run sportsman classes will be paired up by the sportsman tech inspecters,..........what they say goes............. there are no points classifcation as in the pro classes. if you want to race for money register in pro and than you will be given points as to hull weight and design, cubic inches,induction,power adders, gas or alky, and so on.
    sportsman classes are for sh!ts and gigles, no prize money,
    at this time i belive there will be 3 sportsman classes if enough boats show up.
    safety is our big concern you should have a kill switch, helmet/neck restraints and a good vest lifline or diest or what ever,pump release,ratchet,will be required if using a power adder......also most pro classes require a pump release or whirl-a-way
    if you are in the lower sportsman class a good ski vest is permited
    any questions contact sunnkist or me.
    this is a safe way to have some fun.

rich seibert
    http://dragboatalley.com/ubb/ultimat...pic/2/229.html
    I would like to thank bob bartram for coming up here to run with the club
    he has one of the fastest v bottom jet boats i have seen in a while!
    he secured the runner up spot in sportsman 3 class, beating out the hot boat centerfold tyson towing sunkist boat from va. (driver) Jack N.
    For more pix, check out out
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/dballey...7594236043627/

HammerDown
    I would like to thank bob bartram for coming up here to run with the club
    he has one of the fastest v bottom jet boats i have seen in a while!
    Shame, Bob was told he could run the juice...but when he got to the race he was told no!
    Kinda sucks.

miketsouth
    Shame, Bob was told he could run the juice...but when he got to the race he was told no!
    Kinda sucks.Orders straight from NASA. Bobs boat is a rocket. They need no competition with their SCRAMjet, makes 'em look bad.

rich seibert
    i told bob on the phone before he drove up here they would let him run the juce, only if another boat in his class had a power adder, no body stepped up .............or he could have bumped up to a higher class to allow him to run the juice.
    he had me and jack covered without the juice,anyway.
    in my opinion they should have allowed him to run the bottle in the final against the blue cheyenne of carls, that would have made it much closer than it was,...........
    unlees the club gets real timing lights to run real bracket racing ..............
    there will always be problems with the pairings/classes.
    it would be nice if ..............you have to run on your dial in and leave the starting line on time........... the timing lights would take care of ...
    who got to the finish line first.........while not breaking out of your dial in

sunkisst
    Hey Rich,Bob did OK w/out da sauce...Really good running boat. He was out in front by maybe a half a boat at the bottom end. his sh(t runs really good.