Thread: Help with battery mounting superdave

I would like to relocate my battery from the back to behind the seat. Would someone post a picture of a clean installation? I saw a picture of superdaves old boat and it had a t-tank where my battery is mounted now. where was the battery mounted?

WILDERTHANU54
    THATS HOW MINE IS MOUNTED. JUST MADE TO ANGLE PLATES WITH STUDS CONNECTING THEM CROSS WAYS. MOUNTED THE BOTTOM BRACKET RIGHT TO THE STRINGER KEEPING IT OFF THE FLOOR!! REALLY EASY BUT WORKS GREAT!! NEVERMIND THE UGLY DUDE IN THE PIC
    [img]http://free.***boat.net/gallery/Gearhead_Garage/Motors_and_Drives/IMG_0623.JPG[/img]
    [ September 18, 2002, 10:12 AM: Message edited by: WILDERTHANU54 ]

superdave013
    Mine was mounted kinda like WILDERTHANU'S.
    Hey Wilder, I thought you were going to Red Rock.

WILDERTHANU54
    WELL, I'M A WORKING MAN. HARD TO GET OUT OF TOWN RIGHT NOW, VEGAS BIKE SHOW THIS MONTH(BUSY LIKE ALWAYS)!!! IF I CAN'T GET TO RED ROCK THIS WEEKEND, I'LL BE AT MISSION BAY FOR SURE. THE FLAT WILL BE AT THE RIVER THOUGH, WITH OR WITHOUT MY ASS. MY OLD MAN IS GOING TO MAKE SOME PASSES THIS WEEKEND. LOOK OUT LOL! ! eek!
    GEOFF

superdave013
    WILDERTHANU54:
    WELL, I'M A WORKING MAN. HARD TO GET OUT OF TOWN RIGHT NOW, VEGAS BIKE SHOW THIS MONTH(BUSY LIKE ALWAYS)!!! IF I CAN'T GET TO RED ROCK THIS WEEKEND, I'LL BE AT MISSION BAY FOR SURE. THE FLAT WILL BE AT THE RIVER THOUGH, WITH OR WITHOUT MY ASS. MY OLD MAN IS GOING TO MAKE SOME PASSES THIS WEEKEND. LOOK OUT LOL! ! eek!
    GEOFFOh, I forgot about interbike show.
    You go show off your stuff and we'll go out and try to break it!

hack job
    sd were is that pic at ? who is riding i see your bike on the side there! wink

bt273
    Hey Wilderthanu,where did you get the caps for your pipes? those are clean looking!! I want a set.

smalls
    gunslinger:
    I would like to relocate my battery from the back to behind the seat. Would someone post a picture of a clean installation? I saw a picture of superdaves old boat and it had a t-tank where my battery is mounted now. where was the battery mounted?[img]http://free.***boat.net/gallery/Forum_Graphic_Depot/bat.JPG[/img]

Infomaniac
    Here is mine. One of a kind. Used the battery box to tie the strut to the stringers.

gunslinger check out smalls pic. Mine is mounted the same way and it works out great. We mounted it off the seat brace.