Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Northwest Phoenix peeps

Magic34
    I'm heading to Pleasant tomorrow. What's the story, is it going to rain, the news says yes and no.
    Has it been raining out there every afternoon this week?

Devil's Advocate
    It's monsoon baby, count on a daily 30% chance.
    I'd like to head up there Sunday, temps are supposed to be pretty good. :rollside:

Chico&Zeus
    We'll be out there, rain or shine.

Magic34
    I'm OK with the rain while at the lake. It is the wet roads that kick stuff up all over the boat that I am a little b*tch about.

squirt'nmyload
    i'll be at the steeler game saturday but i'm headin up there on sunday

GUGS102
    I'm at 91st and PP. Not a drop, although looking like it might have at plesant, but you know how that goes. May run up in the morning for a little test and tune before you big guys get out there and cause my kidneys to hurt :220v:

AZKC
    I'm OK with the rain while at the lake. It is the wet roads that kick stuff up all over the boat that I am a little b*tch about.
    That you are :skull: Its all good though your equipment deserves it.

ThongMagnet
    If you have not figured it out, during the Phoenix Monsoon season (July15th-September 15th), if the monsoon flow is active over Phoenix (check satellite images), It is best to be on the road home by 3pm to avoid the storms.
    XM has a weather overlay that can be added to your garmin GPS, if you want real time weather. Also you can tune in the weather on your VHF radio to get up to date info.
    Driving in the rain (pulling a boat) is like taking a bucket of dirt, adding water, and dumping it on your boat interior. You'll never get it completely clean again :cry: :cry: :cry:

seanv
    im in for sunday...rain..in phoenix...yeah right. we need every drop and if it does rain just wait on the water until later on

KACHINA KEN
    I'm heading to Pleasant tomorrow. What's the story, is it going to rain, the news says yes and no.
    Has it been raining out there every afternoon this week?
    Dont worry about it ya big poof, you aint made out of sugar. See ya in the AM.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast