Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: CD changer is jammed

wsuwrhr
    Looks like you'll need a good size framing hammer, perhaps a nice crowbar will do.
    Should fix it right up.
    Just trying to help.
    Brian

wsuwrhr
    hammer and a pry bar will get er done
    I couldn't even get to the end before I posted.
    Great minds think alike.
    Brian

CBadDad
    I went over to the Ford Enthusiast website and looked it up. Sounds like a bad head unit. I hope my extended warranty covers it and my CD's aren't trashed. We'll see...

cc322
    I went over to the Ford Enthusiast website and looked it up. Sounds like a bad head unit. I hope my extended warranty covers it and my CD's aren't trashed. We'll see...
    If you have the Premeium warranty it should cover it, on the other hand If your deductable is 100.00 I would rather throw another 100.00 or so and get a Alpine or pioneer that has all the new shiat on it mp3 ipod sat ready...wait but then you will want a amp, sub new speakers, at least thats what happened to me. Now the truck sound better then the boat. :cry:

ratso
    If you tried towing a 32 foot Eliminator with that Porsche from Florida to California, I bet you could raise enough money for a new one.

CBadDad
    If you tried towing a 32 foot Eliminator with that Porsche from Florida to California, I bet you could raise enough money for a new one.

Captain Dan
    My F-350 did the same thing, but only when it got hot. As bad as it may sound, push eject and slam a fist down on the dash, that used to get mine out of there. It finally did take a dump and was covered by Ford, the 2nd then took a dump and I replaced it.

ratso

Sorry... go to the Jeep Vs Sea Ray Deathpool thread... funny reading there.

DeeCandyBar
    here's what you do: jack the cd player up, move the ford and replace it with a chevy then the cd player will work

ROZ
    Ford doesn't work on their own stuff.. There is a place in san diego that does all the factory repairs in this area... If I could only remember the name....

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast