Thread: Reverse Spam Small Block Chevy Logs

cfrancis
    I HAVE A FRIEND LOOKING FOR A SET OF LOGS FOR A SMALL BLOCK CHEVY, NOTHING FANCY AND CHEAP, NEEDS QUICK IN THE OKLAHOMA CITY AREA.
    ANY HELP APPRECIATED
    TPARSONS4@COX.NET

IMPATIENT 1
    charlie, tell sprat that i have some bbf complete log system if he wants to put a real mill in it,lol.
    didn't kraig just get headers for the sk??? has sprat called him?

kraig
    Talked to him already, djmort a.k.a. Doug has miy old logs and set of Hardens

IMPATIENT 1
    Talked to him already, djmort a.k.a. Doug has miy old logs and set of Hardens
    HEY PIMP! i wanna see a sk rooster pic, whats up??email a pic or sumthing!

kraig
    Dude waz up? Don't have it on YET!! :220v: :crossx: wORK WORK WORK it's all I do! Went to the lake last Sunday had a good time, man that SK with headers sounds soooooooo bad ass, you won't believe it. Oh and get this, my wife says to me "When is the next Taylor meet" can you believe it?! Maybe???????

IMPATIENT 1
    Dude waz up? Don't have it on YET!! :220v: :crossx: wORK WORK WORK it's all I do! Went to the lake last Sunday had a good time, man that SK with headers sounds soooooooo bad ass, you won't believe it. Oh and get this, my wife says to me "When is the next Taylor meet" can you believe it?! Maybe???????
    i'm bringing mine to the next bbb we have, i think she would enjoy it, plus she's been drivin the sj pretty hard lately without me in it!she scared the shiat outta her mom a couple weekends ago doin a hard wot pass by themselves. we should have a fast tunnel built by next b.b.b. and i'm gonna let her do most of the racin while i watch and drink.
    hey i've got a nice fresh set of vortec heads i'll let go cheap, they'd run good on your mill!you'd have to get a vortec intake for it but summit sells the rpm air-gap knock off for vortec heads now for under 130.00. that summit intake and my heads would boost your compression alittle and add about 30-45hp.let me know if your interested!it run like a mofo!!cheap too!