Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Synthetic Grass

Magic34
    There is a big fight over this stuff in my neighborhood.
    1 house out of over 120 has it. I guess he wasn't supposed to put it in. Anyways, the builder offered to remove the fake grass and pay for the complete front yard to be redone, $0 cost to homeowner. This would include sprinklers and sod and all prep work. Other homeowners are the ones that started the issue, and sent around a petition, which never got to me. I'm glad because now depositions are involved for everyone who signed the thing.
    The guy turned it down, so now the HOA has put a lein on his house, and he filed suit on the HOA. I dont get it, but I am against the guy because he once yelled at me for going too fast in the Rhino. He would have had another on his side if he wasn't a prick!

Holland
    you want it to fold up smaller...as in shorter ? We do make an 8x8, but the folded height is still 59" I can make them smaller, but you would have to be Gary Coleman to fit underneath
    Too funny.... What does the 10 x 15 fold up into???

THATJEFFGUY
    Too funny.... What does the 10 x 15 fold up into???
    They are all 60" tall when folded up

RitcheyRch
    So, the HOA wants real grass and not synthetic grass? Would think the HOA wouldnt care as long as there was grass.
    There is a big fight over this stuff in my neighborhood.
    1 house out of over 120 has it. I guess he wasn't supposed to put it in. Anyways, the builder offered to remove the fake grass and pay for the complete front yard to be redone, $0 cost to homeowner. This would include sprinklers and sod and all prep work. Other homeowners are the ones that started the issue, and sent around a petition, which never got to me. I'm glad because now depositions are involved for everyone who signed the thing.
    The guy turned it down, so now the HOA has put a lein on his house, and he filed suit on the HOA. I dont get it, but I am against the guy because he once yelled at me for going too fast in the Rhino. He would have had another on his side if he wasn't a prick!

Dave4XTC
    We just got this turf installed in Murrieta for $7.50 sq ft we love it except for some seams that need to be repaired, they are coming out today to see if they can fix it or if they are going to replace it.

RitcheyRch
    Thats a good price. Been seeing most companies are much higher. Which company did you use?
    We just got this turf installed in Murrieta for $7.50 sq ft we love it except for some seams that need to be repaired, they are coming out today to see if they can fix it or if they are going to replace it.

Magic34
    So, the HOA wants real grass and not synthetic grass? Would think the HOA wouldnt care as long as there was grass.
    I think some people are jealous over the whole thing. It is more money up front to do, but in the long run it is cheaper. To me it looks like he has a winter lawn (deep green color, rye) all year round.
    Another neighbor put in some huge palm trees, some of the most expensive in the area, and because those palms were not on the list, he had to pull them and put in others. Those trees were like $5k EACH that he put it. Not only that, a crane was hired for a day to install, then had to come back for a day to remove. I say let them have the expensive trees.

RitcheyRch
    Sometimes you just gotta hate the HOA's. I say as long as the homeowner is taking care of the yard let them do what they want with it.
    I think some people are jealous over the whole thing. It is more money up front to do, but in the long run it is cheaper. To me it looks like he has a winter lawn (deep green color, rye) all year round.
    Another neighbor put in some huge palm trees, some of the most expensive in the area, and because those palms were not on the list, he had to pull them and put in others. Those trees were like $5k EACH that he put it. Not only that, a crane was hired for a day to install, then had to come back for a day to remove. I say let them have the expensive trees.

Holland
    They are all 60" tall when folded up
    Check your PM's please.....

Nord
    I didn't bother looking at all the responses here, but I can tell you this....
    My neighbor put it in about 5 months ago and spent a lot of money. It looks good from far, but far from good.....What I mean is up close (which is what your going to see walking out of your house everyday, the stuff looks like crap after a little time gets a hold of it)
    Just my .02.....
    ~NORD~

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast