Thread: thanks too gofaster, 126driver and flatrat

SERIOUS ISSUES
    All great guys. they have helped me gather most of my parts and at little or no expense. I have met 2 of the 3 and I am sure it will be a pleasure to run into flatrat. If any of you ever need help chasing parts or need some free labor or whatever I can do I am there for ya..............
    thanks again for your help and I hope eveyone get the pleasure of talking too them through your travels. Very cool people
    [ August 18, 2003, 09:15 PM: Message edited by: SERIOUS ISSUES ]

GofastRacer
    You're quite welcome but you better let me know when you're about to get it wet!..

126driver
    Glad I could help, but if your wife beats me at Firebird I'm going to be seriously pissed! wink

SERIOUS ISSUES
    126driver:
    Glad I could help, but if your wife beats me at Firebird I'm going to be seriously pissed! wink For helping, If she beats you you dont have too were a dress (the first time ).
    Is that fair???? devil

126driver
    Fair enough. wink

Flat Nasty
    Do I sense some fear here??? Hmmmm.... I like the dress idea, high heel shoes too! smile_sp

Flat Nasty:
    Do I sense some fear here??? Hmmmm.... I like the dress idea, high heel shoes too! smile_sp Now theres a visual I coulda gone all day without thinkin' of. eek!