Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I know, what with yall short attention span

Blown 472
    and narrow minds it might be hard to grasp, but give it a try.
    http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...ion&pr=goog-sl

deltaAce
    I hate to see any peaceful people come under oppression. The assembly of those video clips & the naration are clearly designed to shape our thoughts. Propaganda pieces are never made by the people who are RIGHT! It's a tactic (propaganda) used by commies & dictators to trick the sheep.
    The Military Police actions could have come after rioting or terrorist acts. Tell us Blown 472, what are your thoughts, opinion or solutions.

bigq
    The part Blown doesn't get is that Israel could give back all kinds of land and it won't matter because it would never be enough and unfortunatly the "Palistinians" are being used to create the conflict.

Blown 472
    I hate to see any peaceful people come under oppression. The assembly of those video clips & the naration are clearly designed to shape our thoughts. Propaganda pieces are never made by the people who are RIGHT! It's a tactic (propaganda) used by commies & dictators to trick the sheep.
    The Military Police actions could have come after rioting or terrorist acts. Tell us Blown 472, what are your thoughts, opinion or solutions.
    Dang 1 hour and 20 min vid and you watched it all and have an opinion, I guess the title of this thread is fitting.

SmokinLowriderSS
    Dang 1 hour and 20 min vid and you watched it all and have an opinion, I guess the title of this thread is fitting.
    At least HE'LL claim to have an opinion. What, he isn't entitled to one since it tiffers with yours????
    What is yours anyhow?????
    Solutions????? (real ones prefered, pipe dreams need not aply)

deltaAce
    I got the jist of it in 3 minutes. Thats longer than I could sit thru a John Kerry or algore speech. :rollside:

bigq
    guess so

Jeanyus
    Well I made it through 4 minutes. Lets see, Palstinians sneek bombs into Isreal and set them off on busses and in other crowded places. So the Isralies set up check points, stop and search every Palistinian, and roads are blocked to stop Palistinians from moving military equipment. What part of that don't you uderstand, what Idiot can't figure that one out?

QuickJet
    An idiot named Blowme472

Old Texan
    Amazing thing is the video is an hour twenty minutes long but took 15 minutes to throw together. Fat Mikey has taught the lib propaganda machine well.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast