Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 61213141516

Thread: Question for you die hard Rhino owners

Magic34
    No worries, it's only a pipe dream any ways. I'll have to settle on a 1 ton dual for our next truck
    That's what I am rolling now and I am 1,000,000 times happier with this truck over the Kodiak POS. Best decision so far for me with a vehicle. 3500 4x4 dually. :crossx: :rollside:
    Also, the extra 4000 pounds the Kodiak weighs over the 3500 makes the motor feel like a POS as well. Add the low gearing with it and you officially have a turd on wheels. Top speed, 80 MPH. :yuk: And good luck hitting that speed with a trailer. You are also going to take the hills at 40 MPH tops. :yuk:

sigepmock
    Looks great. Thad and the boys over there do some great work. I love the look and safety of those side panels just not sure how much trouble it would be getting in and out.
    Looks sick though

Carrera 26
    Looks great. Thad and the boys over there do some great work. I love the look and safety of those side panels just not sure how much trouble it would be getting in and out.
    Looks sick though
    Hes goig top add a little bar to step on

hot_diggity_dog
    http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g2...rhino_001a.jpg
    http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g2...rhino_004a.jpg
    http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g2...eaded/2002.jpg
    Trying to compete with tobtek
    Thanks to socalfab.com almost done
    I been checking it out top to bottom and I love it!
    The Chrome Shiat; A-arms wheels, light rack etc. with the Blue spindles and the rest of the powdercoating really set it off.
    I like the Blue cruiser! That setup will mob!
    HDD

Phat Daddy
    That's what I am rolling now and I am 1,000,000 times happier with this truck over the Kodiak POS. Best decision so far for me with a vehicle. 3500 4x4 dually. :crossx: :rollside:
    Also, the extra 4000 pounds the Kodiak weighs over the 3500 makes the motor feel like a POS as well. Add the low gearing with it and you officially have a turd on wheels. Top speed, 80 MPH. :yuk: And good luck hitting that speed with a trailer. You are also going to take the hills at 40 MPH tops. :yuk:
    This is great information!!! Me and the wife have already been to the dealer twice to check out the Kodiak. I have always loved the dually but figured the Kodiak was the truck to have for towing. She absolutely hates the looks of the Kodiak but likes the dually.
    Looks like the Kodiak is out. She'll be happy to hear that. Thanks again for this info.

djunkie
    This is great information!!! Me and the wife have already been to the dealer twice to check out the Kodiak. I have always loved the dually but figured the Kodiak was the truck to have for towing. She absolutely hates the looks of the Kodiak but likes the dually.
    Looks like the Kodiak is out. She'll be happy to hear that. Thanks again for this info.
    BALLER!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :crossx: :crossx:

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 61213141516