Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: anyone have a true 100mph v-drive

say NO to props
    That boat was owned by a guy named Barry. We Went by and saw it last year in the Keys and saw the most beautiful girl ever in a yellow string. 5 ft maybe 100 lbs not an ounce of fat, Just drop dead beautiful. I have to go now.

obnoxious001
    "Was Owned" being the key words. Troy and Jason Hooker own it now, the engine is still in my garage for sale. I think they have a 468 roller motor in it now, and the girl in yellow was drop dead gorgeous, maybe I sold the boat too soon!
    I would be happy to answer serious inquiries about the engine.
    Barry

say NO to props
    Hey Barry, I am a friend of Mike P's. I had the yellow Daytona Daycruiser that you drove last year. Glad to see you on here. The yellow bikini girl left a lasting impression on you too. We were at the river with Mike 2 weeks ago. Should be going out to the ski races next weekend. Take it easy

We've seen boats... where is the pic. of the girl in the yellow string?

obnoxious001
    Hey say no to props,, Tony, right? I will wave as we go by,, will be in yellow #34 in men's heats, and white and blue #357 in women's heats.

say NO to props
    You got it Barry. Good luck!!!!!!!

rrrr
    Originally posted by 058:
    We've seen boats... where is the pic. of the girl in the yellow string?
    Once again the true reason for boat ownership is revealed..... The fervent hope that someday a babe in floss will say "hey, can I have a ride?"
    http://free.***boat.net/ubb/biggrin.gif http://free.***boat.net/ubb/biggrin.gif

LuvmyAggreberkdominuzzi
    Believe me, you wanted this girl to ask you for a ride. absolute specimen.

Sangerboy
    So far I've seen 94 mph with my 18'3" bubbledeck, but that was with the plates 3 notches down due to an overabundance of bow lift at higher speeds. I was turning 7400 rpm with 15% gears and a Kindsvater 10&7/8X16 prop. I've gotten it to set at neutral plate now but haven't put the speedometer on it to see how fast I was going @ 7900 rpm.I hope it's over 100 but I'll let you know when I confirm it.

DetroitJim
    Sangerboy, talk to me. I have a 18'6 Sanger true flat circle runner, it bounces like hell at any high speed, I'm running a blown 468 at 94 with the plate 2 notches down, what did you do to get it to run with a level plate. I'm driving the nose into the water and running wet. I have 22 gears and a 11.25 x 17 Menkens. Strut is 8 degrees, motor is fairly far back due to having back to back seats. Do I need weight forward, move the prop, what??
    DJ

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast