Thread: Calling "Life's Rough" aka Pat Eason!!!

BILLY.B
    Hey "Bubba"....I sent Janice to Needles to pick up the O/B. You know the one. It has the new Merc "Verado" on it. Complete with a factory blower. Just alittle bigger then an "8" like you run on the K-711. :cry: . Anyway I figured you could use it for spare parts just in case you need them this weekend. You can't have the offset though. :rollside: You know me....Just trying to help a "Bubba the love Sponge" fellow listener out. :rollside:

olbiezer
    billy .....next u will be trying to shock the puss!

BILLY.B
    billy .....next u will be trying to shock the puss! I'm a "Pop Rocks" kinda guy Ron. But whatever they want :rollside:.

Life's Rough
    Hey "Bubba"....I sent Janice to Needles to pick up the O/B. You know the one. It has the new Merc "Verado" on it. Complete with a factory blower. Just alittle bigger then an "8" like you run on the K-711. :cry: . Anyway I figured you could use it for spare parts just in case you need them this weekend. You can't have the offset though. :rollside: You know me....Just trying to help a "Bubba the love Sponge" fellow listener out. :rollside:
    Thanks pal, I will not need an off set and Nitro will be my form of "POP ROCKS"
    PS Fitz is instructed that rubin is racen, C'MONNN!!

Lookin for Liquid
    Tell me it ain't so! Who is typing for you, cause it usually takes two hands and I know one of em is wrapped around somethin cold!

Mid-life Crisis
    Hey Pat,
    I've only known you for a short while but every time you post I notice someone has something to say about your habits. Damn, your reputation preceeds you...and come to think of it, I never get drunk before noon except when I'm around you.... go figure.. :crossx:
    PS: Don't screw up my new blower A-HOLE!!!!! :yuk: