Thread: Somerville 12-13

wrenchdaddy
    I heard on the radio that they are having a jetski racing deal this weekend (12-13) at Welch park on Somerville. I was thinkin about goin out there sunday the 13th maybe doin some drive-bys. Anybody else headin out there this weekend?

TexasJet
    Goin' to the IHBA races at Marble Falls. I'll look for ya on the 20th at Somerville.

74sleek
    Camping with some friends 12th and 13th at Somerville. Will have my little Baja, just got it ready to go back in the water. Will probably end up at Pecan driking some beer at some point. Look for a solid white Baja (16 foot little boat/dingy) with an old Chrysler 115 outboard.
    Chris

74sleek
    Was out at Somerville this weekend, did you make it out wrenchdaddy? We were all at Pecan on Saturday afternoon/evening. On Sunday, we just hung out in the cove by the campground. I saw a jet boat out there, kinda looked like yours, but never got a good look at it.
    Will probably be heading back up there to camp in 2 weeks.

BlueJob
    I was out there on Sunday with the family. Did some cruisin and checked out the jet ski races but mostly just hung out and did a bit of skiing.

Greaser
    I was out there on Sunday with the family. Did some cruisin and checked out the jet ski races but mostly just hung out and did a bit of skiing.
    Hey stranger!!! Good to see you still hittin the lake.
    I havnt been to Somerville in a few weeks. I need to get back out there.

BlueJob
    Hey G...how's it goin man? Yeah, only the second time for me to take the boat out this summer unfortunatly. Been busy as all hell with work and weddings and all kindsa shiat. I'll try to not be such a stranger around here. Got really involved with my car and it's been taking up alot of my spare time and bank role! See ya out there!

wrenchdaddy
    I didn't make it out there, I probably won't be able to for a while either, Im moving in a couple of weeks and have a lot of things to do, but Im gonna have three day weekends so I'll be back out there soon.

Greaser
    Hey G...how's it goin man? Yeah, only the second time for me to take the boat out this summer unfortunatly. Been busy as all hell with work and weddings and all kindsa shiat. I'll try to not be such a stranger around here. Got really involved with my car and it's been taking up alot of my spare time and bank role! See ya out there!
    I hear ya. I've had a pretty busy summer also, between my wedding, and my brothers motorcycle accident, I havnt been able to get out there much either. Let me know next time you come out, and I'll meet ya there. Yall should also really look into going to plowmans in October. Yall wont regret it.