Thread: I'm SERIOUS now...Boys

CircleJerk
    Just changed the L-boat prop for the first time ever! Heck, she liked it but now I am the driver and I want more speeeeeed (don't ya know?) for those rasty Moontana boys who is a comin round the mountain this weekend to play boats with us! Yup, theyis abringin the hole dang clan! I heared. Not sure if they plan on playin fair or not. I'm a hopin Earl isnt a comin too for stupids sake!
    Anyone within shoutin distance will know,,,,nosties are at Newport in two days!

V-DRIVE VIDEO
    When I read the post heading, I was sure you bought a B boat!.... :crossx:

Wildchild80
    Boyd,
    I have a pretty good "L" prop but I have an even brtter "B" prop. We can furnish it with or with out a "B" boat.

FlatRat
    Just changed the L-boat prop for the first time ever! Heck, she liked it but now I am the driver and I want more speeeeeed (don't ya know?) for those rasty Moontana boys who is a comin round the mountain this weekend to play boats with us! Yup, theyis abringin the hole dang clan! I heared. Not sure if they plan on playin fair or not. I'm a hopin Earl isnt a comin too for stupids sake!
    Anyone within shoutin distance will know,,,,nosties are at Newport in two days!
    Play fair.....??What's that?We is jest mountain folk comin' over to run our dugouts arunnin on 'shine.Why,are ya skeerd?Yes,Boyd we will be rollin' in around 5:00 or so.It will be a blast. :idea:

CircleJerk
    I knew yu could talk the talk bettr than i, and also plan on hitting Happy Hour at 5! Dont fortget Debbie! we got pit talk to catch up on.........
    I just got a call today from a newbie who lives near the race and owns a Nordic long deck v-drive who is planning on coming, welcome Gary and anyone else with nothing better to do than mow lawns or yell at the kids! Heck bring them down and I'll yell while mowing the competition.....He he
    Ask Lurch to loan us Mr. Hand for the hootin and hoollerin yellOff on top of the boats decks. I think a 'Hand' Olympics are in order with the winner of the best pose getting free soda! ??

CircleJerk
    Boyd,
    I have a pretty good "L" prop but I have an even brtter "B" prop. We can furnish it with or with out a "B" boat.
    Probably going the wrong rotation....... :cry: Heck, I would make a killer b-boat driver.. .....but dont want to lower myself or look any better than I do now! :skull:

CircleJerk
    I titled it just for you booby.....

lilbit
    You all play nice.. Too bad I am not able to come dice it out with you all.
    I WILL see you at Moses..
    Have fun.. Be Safe.
    Cheryl

FlatRat
    You all play nice.. Too bad I am not able to come dice it out with you all.
    I WILL see you at Moses..
    Have fun.. Be Safe.
    Cheryl
    How's the new boat coming along? :rollside: Play fair?It's just a little ol' Hillborn Stack Injection.Things should even out nicely.See ya at Moses.