Page 1 of 25 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Sunk the Boat

later
    Well this has been a bad weekend.Was at piru this saturday and making a turn,before I knew it i had just done a 180 degree flip.My cable broke on my jet,imagine that.I allmost when down with the boat due to my leg getting cought between my jet shifter and seat that had been torn off it's mount's.Thank God my two kid's are ok aswell as my friend and myself.My next step is to get the boat out of the lake.Does anybody know about this proceedure? and the cost?.Is it worth it?.My mind is so bent right now and today it just beginning to hit me and man I just can't believe this happen'ed and might I say so quickly.I need some help.Thanks John Case

BajaMike
    Bummer....glad you are all OK.
    The lake patrol or marina vendor should be able to refer you to a salvage service.

squirt'nmyload
    dude....how many times have you sunk you boat?????? i saw this post a month ago..wtf????? did you never get it the last time

core attitude
    dude....how many times have you sunk you boat?????? i saw this post a month ago..wtf?????
    That's what I was thinking??????? Must be a forum glitch or something.

ChumpChange
    This thread is in Hot Spots West but from a long time ago. He was supposed to get it this past weekend. Was it all a hoax?

core attitude
    The original thread is still going here (http://www.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=120329) in Hot Spots West.

BajaMike
    The original thread is still going here (http://www.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=120329) in Hot Spots West.
    Very strange...it is the exact same post.....
    :idea:

FREIND OF AA AND TA
    WTF??? Mabe it's another one. That would be different.

RiverDave
    I think somehow it got mis-posted. I talked to "later" earlier today about possibly having a buddy that might be able to help him out. I also suggested that he post his plight up in the sandbar as there is alot more traffic in here then in hotspots west.
    Are there any divers on here that can dive to 115'ish feet ??
    RD

MR HARLEY
    Very glad you and your kids are ok, sorry about your boat.

Page 1 of 25 1234511 ... LastLast